Gorbachev criticizes Putin's party

News posted by members of this site. If you want to publish your own article or have something of value for the front page please indicate it as such.
Before posting make sure it hasn't already been posted. Write a concise and pertinent intro if you are going to post here.

Moderator: Site Admin

Forum rules
Check for duplicates before posting, otherwise post it in the original thread. If you want to post an article of your own or find it significant for the front page please let us know. Rangers Lead the Way
Tinkerbell
Embryo

Re: Gorbachev criticizes Putin's party

Post by Tinkerbell »

Considering that Gorbachev is generally referred to as a person who is directly responsible for the collapse of the Soviet Union, by his own countrymen, there's no surprise he takes a harsh stand against Putin and his minions. It also isn't surprising that he lived up to his age, since noone really cares for what he says :mrgreen:

But again, Putin and his clique aren't exactly subtle about what they do and where the country's headed.

P.S. For those who want some additional insight, here's a link to an article written by an old buddy of mine.
The beatings will continue until morale improves
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Ive always liked Gorbachev.
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Rangertab1
Tadpole

Post by Rangertab1 »

Gulag.
Outstanding! I get to lead my family through humanity's next mass die-off. -Me

Commissioned, Lamar University - 19 December 1992
Ranger School Class 10-93
S4 RSE PL, 2/75 93-94
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

Gorbachev can count himself lucky if he doesn't suddenly die of "old age".

Putin and co are completely terrorizing anyone who opposes them. Plenty of good reading to be done on that.

Return to “The News Dump”