Over 160 NATO/US vehicles torched in Pakistan

News posted by members of this site. If you want to publish your own article or have something of value for the front page please indicate it as such.
Before posting make sure it hasn't already been posted. Write a concise and pertinent intro if you are going to post here.

Moderator: Site Admin

Forum rules
Check for duplicates before posting, otherwise post it in the original thread. If you want to post an article of your own or find it significant for the front page please let us know. Rangers Lead the Way
Chiron
Ranger

Re: Over 160 NATO/US vehicles torched in Pakistan

Post by Chiron »

I think that to win a war one must also hit the enemy’s logistics. By hitting NATO’s supply line although not serious now, nevertheless serious at a later stage. NATO is already looking for a different route. Delays are a way to cause setbacks that will prove costly in the end.

Remember in WWII both on the North African campaign and the battle of the Bulge when the German tanks ran out of gas they started to surrender. I see that Al Qaida and the Taliban are changing tactics.
RS Class 5-82
French Commando 11-83
LRSLC Class 5-87
U.S. Army 1980-1984 and 1987-1990
---------
“Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.”
George S. Patton
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

TC204 wrote:It also looks like Pakistans security is non existant. It took their police 40 minutes to get there. Maybe there's something between the lines here.
:lol: :lol: Ya think?
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Gordo173
Ranger

Post by Gordo173 »

The attackers fled after a brief exchange of fire with police, who arrived about 40 minutes later, Khan said.

The nine other guards who were on duty but stood helplessly aside put the number of assailants at 300, Khan said, though police official Kashif Alam said there were only 30.
And if you don't think Pakistani sympathies lie with the extremeists, I got some ocean front property for sale here in Iraq for you!
Wpns/C/2-75(INF)(RGR)(ABN)
1/1/C/2-75(INF)(RGR)(ABN)
C,HHC,D/3-6(INF)(Mech)
HHC/2-504 PIR
A/1-504 PIR
HHC/1-82(ABN)
Oopps almost forgot Class 4-84

"Always with the negative waves Moriarity!"
Chiron
Ranger

Post by Chiron »

At least 50 more vehicles are destroyed today! WTF?
RS Class 5-82
French Commando 11-83
LRSLC Class 5-87
U.S. Army 1980-1984 and 1987-1990
---------
“Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.”
George S. Patton

Return to “The News Dump”