Jump Boots Around Ft Lewis

Racks, Helmets, Cold Weather Gear
Boudicca
Tadpole

Post by Boudicca »

I was wondering when you'd chime in DG! :lol: :lol:
To be loved is to be fortunate, but to be hated is to achieve distinction.
<2> Ranger Mom
RIP 10-08 & RS 10-09
Boudicca
Tadpole

Post by Boudicca »

For future reference: the Army Navy Surplus in Seattle has new jump boots.
<2> Ranger Mom
RIP 10-08 & RS 10-09
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Re:

Post by cams »

DoorGunner wrote:
cams wrote:
Boudicca wrote:Roger that, Ranger.

And I don't care what they say about you and Moni D., or that you're a yankee. 8)
:shock:

Take it back. 8)

Don't ever call me a yankee. I'm a good 'ole Northern Boy goddammit.

Yankees live in New York and suck cock to win ballgames. :roll:

Stay in your position Cliv, I weren't callin' you, just explaining something to this young lady over here.

Fuckin' chics...... :wink:
Hey Brother Cams, thanks for squaring her away on the difference... It's them outtah state'ah's that just don't get it. It's like sayin all them Southerners and you be talkin about Texan's. Ya know what I mean?

Shit this ones gonnah hurt :shock:
Roger. Just another fucking chic thinking we're friends cause I answered a post. :roll:

Far as the Moni comment, I'd rather fuck her sober with the lights on than be included in anything that says 'Yankees'.

God I hate people.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
BadMuther
BANNED

Re: Jump Boots Around Ft Lewis

Post by BadMuther »

You cut him, you cut him deep! :twisted: :D
Boudicca
Tadpole

Post by Boudicca »

I suppose this mean I'm not getting a Christmas card. Well, fuck. :(
<2> Ranger Mom
RIP 10-08 & RS 10-09
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Boudicca wrote:I suppose this mean I'm not getting a Christmas card. Well, fuck. :(
I could always mail you some post-it notes for you to wear for Christmas Ma'am. Do you have a preference of color?

The only thing Yankee about cams is the Yankee Clipper in his neighborhood. :lol: :lol: :lol:
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

:D
Steadfast wrote:
Boudicca wrote:I suppose this mean I'm not getting a Christmas card. Well, fuck. :(
I could always mail you some post-it notes for you to wear for Christmas Ma'am. Do you have a preference of color?

The only thing Yankee about cams is the Yankee Clipper in his neighborhood. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Boudicca, I can send you a Christmas card, they have so many good ones out nowadays that half the fun is looking for a card that fits the intended receipient's sense of humor well, ahhh this could be fun. :)
Jenny
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.” Galileo Galilei

"If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies, any and every method of protecting ourselves is morally right” Marcus Tullius Cicero

"By special Pastoral appointment."
Black 6
Ranger

Post by Black 6 »

Jenny Lynn wrote: Boudicca, I can send you a Christmas card, they have so many good ones out nowadays that half the fun is looking for a card that fits the intended receipient's sense of humor well, ahhh this could be fun. :)
Be careful, with the people on this site, in some states that could get you jail time making big rocks in to small rocks.
2/75 Blacksheep 92-93, 1/9 93-94
1759 society member

"You will know me by the scars I bear.
You will know me by the hate I swear."-OTEP

01010011 01110000 01100001 01110010 01110100 01100001 01101110 00101111 01001000 01100101 01110010 01101111 00101110
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

Steadfast wrote:

Hey, I resemble that remark. 8)

THe 'hahba' does look good this time of year don't it?

Christmas cards, bah! Bring on the booze and women. :twisted:

I ain't mad, I'm just a cranky fuck. No worries.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92

Boudicca
Tadpole

Post by Boudicca »

cams wrote:
Steadfast wrote:

Hey, I resemble that remark. 8)

THe 'hahba' does look good this time of year don't it?

Christmas cards, bah! Bring on the booze and women. :twisted:

I ain't mad, I'm just a cranky fuck. No worries.
Maybe, it's from all that marshmallow "fluff" shit ya'll eat!?
<2> Ranger Mom
RIP 10-08 & RS 10-09
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

Maybe, it's from all that marshmallow "fluff" shit ya'll eat!?
Don't knock the fluff til you've tried it. 8) Good stuff.

I brought back 3 jars of it one time from block leave because the hicks had never heard of it, by the time I got back to the room it looked like 3 grizzlies stuck in a fucking honey jar, marshmellow all stuck all over their faces.

Peanut butter and fluff sammies, Siskel and Ebert give them 2 thumbs up.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92

Boudicca
Tadpole

Post by Boudicca »

If you say so, Ranger Cams. It's all yours, you can have it, this hick is staying away from it. In my opinion, the only place marshmallows belong is in Rice Krispie Treats.

I had never heard of "fluff" until my husband, whose mother is from "Bahstan", told me about it. Facinating cuisine, you have up there.
<2> Ranger Mom
RIP 10-08 & RS 10-09
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

Boudicca wrote:If you say so, Ranger Cams. It's all yours, you can have it, this hick is staying away from it. In my opinion, the only place marshmallows belong is in Rice Krispie Treats.

I had never heard of "fluff" until my husband, whose mother is from "Bahstan", told me about it. Facinating cuisine, you have up there.
Shit....I fucking HATE taking a Yankee's cause up but, Boudicca...woman...Fluff is good food. I wouldnt care if a Pole Smoker made it and stirred it with his willie...Im sure I have eaten worse. But that fluff...POOYAH....and I hate to say this as well, those Yankee's may be as a collective group, the most toxic bunch of oxygen thieves and non english speaking fucktards I have ever encountered....some of em can throw together some vittles that would make me slap your Mama, my Mama, and the mailman who spawned me.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Boudicca
Tadpole

Post by Boudicca »

Rock Island Ranger wrote:Shit....I fucking HATE taking a Yankee's cause up but, Boudicca...woman...Fluff is good food. I wouldnt care if a Pole Smoker made it and stirred it with his willie...Im sure I have eaten worse. But that fluff...POOYAH....and I hate to say this as well, those Yankee's may be as a collective group, the most toxic bunch of oxygen thieves and non english speaking fucktards I have ever encountered....some of em can throw together some vittles that would make me slap your Mama, my Mama, and the mailman who spawned me.
I've had some Yankee food myself... navy bean soup, shepherds pie, etc. But this "fluff" would put me into a diabetic coma. And clams? I prefer mussels, thank you. And what amazes me is all the Yankees I've known hate lobster??!! How can you hate lobster?? A little tarragon butter...mmm.

And that mailman really gets around. It's been suggested he's my father as well.
<2> Ranger Mom
RIP 10-08 & RS 10-09

Return to “Personal Gear”