Just in case / Worst Case Scenario

Rifles, Machineguns, Mortars, etc...
ChipOnShoulder

Just in case / Worst Case Scenario

Post by ChipOnShoulder »

If this was already posted consider it a refresher so close to election time.

-The wrong fucktard gets elected (I love all politicians, I really do), he bans firearms and you have to choose a rifle, shotgun and handgun to stash....ONLY THREE.... YOU HATE MONGERING S.O.Bs....

I'll go first:

Remington 700 5R .308
Remington 870 Express 12ga
Glock 19...(I prefer my 1911 but 9mm is everywhere and the 19 can also take model 17 mags)
abn-rgr
Ranger

Post by abn-rgr »

870 Marine

AR10T

Glock 17
RS 04-94
"Hard and Cold for the Black and Gold"
Ne Desit Virtus
BadMuther
BANNED

Re: Just in case / Worst Case Scenario

Post by BadMuther »

Doc Cook wrote:If this was already posted consider it a refresher so close to election time.

-The wrong fucktard gets elected (I love all politicians, I really do), he bans firearms and you have to choose a rifle, shotgun and handgun to stash....ONLY THREE.... YOU HATE MONGERING S.O.Bs....

I'll go first:

Remington 700 5R .308
Glock 19...(I prefer my 1911 but 9mm is everywhere and the 19 can also take model 17 mags)

Brother, chances are your 700 and 870 will be available for quite sometime, if not almost forever. Semi-auto mag feds will be what I would be buying. Food for thought.
ChipOnShoulder

Post by ChipOnShoulder »

BadMuther wrote:
Doc Cook wrote:If this was already posted consider it a refresher so close to election time.

I'll go first:

Remington 700 5R .308
Brother, chances are your 700 and 870 will be available for quite sometime, if not almost forever. Semi-auto mag feds will be what I would be buying. Food for thought.
That ain't the worst case scenario...this is, and this thread pin-points what we would rely on while trimming off the "fat."
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Doc Cook wrote:
BadMuther wrote:

I'll go first:

Remington 700 5R .308
That ain't the worst case scenario...this is, and this thread pin-points what we would rely on while trimming off the "fat."
problem is, any "Bubba" with a ak, sks, or any other semi would instantly outmatch you in most urban "worst case" scenarios.....

And why limit yourself to 3?
GSXRanger
Ranger

Post by GSXRanger »

Well, bein' that I still have six years left on my contract... I am gonna opt for the following out of my arsenal.

Sidearm: My Glock 34. This thing runs like a Timex. 9MM is everywhere, I have a SHIT TON of 17 round mags for it, tons of spare parts, and it's the most shot handgun I own. I own plenty.

Shotgun: My Beretta 390. It's a gas gun, and currently set up for Pheasant hunting. But, a quick barrel change and a longer mag tube, it can double duty as a tactical weapon. I have spare parts for it, and it runs very well. I actually like it over my Remmy 870, or my Wingmaster... so, I pick it as my "go to" scatter gun.

Rifle: Well, if I had to keep one, I would pick my Smitty M&P15. It's set up how I like it, very reliable, and like my Glock, I have a SHIT TON of spare mags for it, and spare parts. I also have a shit ton of rounds for it. I can hunt with it in a pinch, but I am more concerned with the break down of society and looting / rioting. My second choice would be my trusty Savage .30-06 simply because you can shake a tree anywhere in North America and find rounds for it.

I have a very good collection, and every weapon I have has a purpose. But, for my Bug out Bag, I stand with my G34, Beretta 390 and the Smitty M&P-15.
RS 08-91
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
GSXRanger
Ranger

Post by GSXRanger »

P.S.

Shipment of PVC pipe and caps are enroute... along with a nice cache site. 8)
RS 08-91
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Return to “Weapons of War”