Pass SITREP

Basic & AIT
Hairy
Paratrooper

Pass SITREP

Post by Hairy »

Week 9, Whiteman and I are in the same Company, having a familiar face from here to motivate eachother is nice. Honestly OSUT isn't difficult at all if you're in decent shape. RUN as often as you can BEFORE coming.
I'm beginning to feel RIP pressing down on me, but I feel I'm prepared. The live fire training here is a lot of fun just dont flag anybody, especially not the Battalion Commander. Staying motivated and ready to move on past OSUT to Airborne and RIP.
Ship date: 20080730.

Suffer or triumph, be the hammer or the anvil.

"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." - Prefontaine
hit_it
Paratrooper

Re: Pass SITREP

Post by hit_it »

Hairy wrote:Week 9, Whiteman and I are in the same Company, having a familiar face from here to motivate eachother is nice. Honestly OSUT isn't difficult at all if you're in decent shape. RUN as often as you can BEFORE coming.
I'm beginning to feel RIP pressing down on me, but I feel I'm prepared. The live fire training here is a lot of fun just dont flag anybody, especially not the Battalion Commander. Staying motivated and ready to move on past OSUT to Airborne and RIP.

Sounds like there's a story there we'd like to hear about someday. :lol: :lol:
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg
Hairy
Paratrooper

Post by Hairy »

SITREP: Whiteman and I turned Blue today. It was definitely a proud moment. Can't wait to start Airborne School. Unfortunately their might be a one or 2 month hold until it starts. Talk about a blessing in disguise, this gives me MORE time to PT and mentally prepare for the REAL test... RIP. Staying motivated.

"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." - Prefontaine
Ranger Bill
Ranger

Post by Ranger Bill »

Let us know when you have a start date for Airborne and keep driving on.
WE NEED MORE RANGERS!

http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mentor to Pellet2007, ChaoticGood & RFS1307

Ranger School Class 3-69

7th Special Forces Group
K Company (Ranger) 75th Infantry (Airborne)
4th Infantry Division
82d Airborne Division
12th Special Forces Group
Hairy
Paratrooper

Post by Hairy »

Roger that Ranger Bill.

Slowpoke
Ranger/Moderator

Post by Slowpoke »

And tell that fuckin' Whiteman he could post on here once in a while, too!
I never wore a cape, but I still have my dog tags.

Experienced Peek Freak!!

173rd Abn LRRP...'66/'67
C/1/506 101st Abn
B/2/325 82nd Abn
Hairy
Paratrooper

Post by Hairy »

SITREP: In Airborne Hold, I can definitely tell how peoples PT scores can slip here. Staying motivated is the key to improving, and not letting the newfound / rediscovered freedom get to our little private heads. Airborne School Start date : Monday December 1st. So far the worst experience I've had is when I fell asleep and my buddy shaved my high and tight into a mohawk and I got gang raped by Sergeants of all grades in the chow hall the following day. Needless to say I didnt finish my breakfast and hauled ass out of that chow hall as fast as I could. Staying motivated and excited to start my next school.

rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

Hairy wrote:SITREP: In Airborne Hold, I can definitely tell how peoples PT scores can slip here. Staying motivated is the key to improving, and not letting the newfound / rediscovered freedom get to our little private heads. Airborne School Start date : Monday December 1st. So far the worst experience I've had is when I fell asleep and my buddy shaved my high and tight into a mohawk and I got gang raped by Sergeants of all grades in the chow hall the following day. Needless to say I didnt finish my breakfast and hauled ass out of that chow hall as fast as I could. Staying motivated and excited to start my next school.

oh yeah there is beer involved in that one...... :roll:
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Operation Just Cause (Dec- Jan 89)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan-aug '03)
Operation Iraqi Freedom (Jan- July "04)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan 07- Jan 08 )
Operation Enduring Freedom (Aug 09- Jan 10 )

Return to “About OSUT”