Looking to possibly join the Rangers after BCT

Questions and Answers about obtaining an Option 40 Contract and other routes to serving as a Ranger in the US Army.
pukaskid
Egg

Looking to possibly join the Rangers after BCT

Post by pukaskid »

Hey guys, thanks for all that u do for the country. I have a question to ask. I know people have prolly asked already, but im gonna ask again. I'm enlisting into the Army within the next two weeks. My question is, when i get to the MEPS station, how do i go about asking for Airborne/Ranger schools? What do i need to be able to go to the schools? If u guys can help me out, i'd appreciate it. Thanks
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Looking to possibly join the Rangers after BCT

Post by Steadfast »

pukaskid wrote:Hey guys, thanks for all that u do for the country. I have a question to ask. I know people have prolly asked already, but im gonna ask again. I'm enlisting into the Army within the next two weeks. My question is, when i get to the MEPS station, how do i go about asking for Airborne/Ranger schools? What do i need to be able to go to the schools? If u guys can help me out, i'd appreciate it. Thanks
By requesting from your recruiter you want OPTION40 (& nothing else will do).

Now get your ass over to the civilian intro area and give us the honor of knowing a little bit of your background.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Charlie 51
Ranger

Post by Charlie 51 »

Scuba Wino wrote:
pukaskid wrote:Hey guys WOW! Just WOW! thanks for all that u do for the country. I have a question to ask. I know people have prolly What? Are you a 12 year old school girl asked already, but im gonna ask again Why? Are you to lazy to use the search button? So we should just JUMP at the chance to "prolly" answer your question......AGAIN?. I'm enlisting into the Army within the next two weeks. My question is, when i get to the MEPS station, how do i go about asking for Airborne/Ranger schools? What do i need to be able to go to the schools? Try turning 18. You write like you're 12 If u guys Nope, not going to say it can help me out, i'd appreciate it No you won't. You're to lazy to appreciate ANYTHING. You can't even post an intro like the rules ask you too. Oh, that's right, you DIDN'T read themThanks
TOOL! Go post an intro!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
C Co 2/75 Weapons
Classes 4-5/93

"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there" - Will Rogers
Bravo57
Ranger

Post by Bravo57 »

pukaskid wrote:Hey guys, thanks for all that u do for the country. I have a question to ask. I know people have prolly asked already, but im gonna ask again. I'm enlisting into the Army within the next two weeks. My question is, when i get to the MEPS station, how do i go about asking for Airborne/Ranger schools? What do i need to be able to go to the schools? If u guys can help me out, i'd appreciate it. Thanks
HI! :D
B Co. FIST 3/75 Rgr Rgt.
1991-2000
RS 9-92
Task Force Ranger 1993

For those who fight for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.
GSXRanger
Ranger

Post by GSXRanger »

Wow.

Just wow.
RS 08-91
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Return to “Recruitment Process”