Army Unveils New Combat Uniform

Racks, Helmets, Cold Weather Gear
hobbit
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by hobbit »

You young bucks don't know how lucky you are to have us old guys looking out for you. Do you have any idea what General Shinseki had in mind for a new army uniform before we raised hell with congress and put a stop to it? Well feast your eyes! ; - O

Last edited by hobbit on December 9th, 2004, 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
L Company Ranger
RVN 70/71
75th RRA Life Member

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. -Albert Einstein
hobbit
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by hobbit »

Yep, that's the guy. I sent in some of my own ideas for a beret replacement but the General never got back with me. Obviously the old coot isn't as fashion concious as me.

L Company Ranger
RVN 70/71
75th RRA Life Member

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. -Albert Einstein
FireFox
Embryo

Post by FireFox »

Christ those are gay as hell... Must be some kinda psyops bs to make the enemy laugh themselves to death...
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

FireFox wrote:Christ those are gay as hell... Must be some kinda psyops bs to make the enemy laugh themselves to death...
You need to read more, and post less for a while. The best advice I can offer you is to keep a lower profile until you've been here and gained a modicum of acceptance. You've attracted my attention.
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

Saltbitch wrote:
FireFox wrote:Christ those are gay as hell... Must be some kinda psyops bs to make the enemy laugh themselves to death...
You need to read more, and post less for a while. The best advice I can offer you is to keep a lower profile until you've been here and gained a modicum of acceptance. You've attracted my attention.
:lol: :lol: :lol: You crack me up, Salt...nuthin but love!
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

I would have thought he'd be house-broken, but I have been cleaning up little piles of poop all morning. :x

Return to “Personal Gear”