A "tainted" soldier coming to the Batt.

Eight weeks of smoke, training & evaluation.
infantryguy82
USMC Vet / US Army

A "tainted" soldier coming to the Batt.

Post by infantryguy82 »

I looked and didn't see a post on this, forgive me if i overlooked it. I was looking for advice on going to RIP/ROP. I am an E4 who is going to the board this month and will more than likey an E5 by the time I apply for the Regiment. What is the general opinion on such a soldier by the Rangers in Batt? I don't mind paying my dues for the cause and would give up my stripes if that's what it took to get in to the Batt. No one will stop me in my atempt at RIP/ROP, no one.
Invictus
Ranger

Post by Invictus »

:D

Infantryguy82, initiative is characteristic held in high regard in the Regiment.

Don't be "that" guy...
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

Invictus wrote:

Infantryguy82, initiative is characteristic held in high regard in the Regiment.

Don't be "that" guy...
And this is secret so don't tell anyone...when you go before your board in ROP they give you information to research and they grade you on your use of Google!
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Sleepy Doc
Ranger

Post by Sleepy Doc »

Silverback wrote:
Invictus wrote:

Don't be "that" guy...
And this is secret so don't tell anyone...when you go before your board in ROP they give you information to research and they grade you on your use of Google!
Gawddamit, SB!!.. Now I have to kill my friend because he was reading over my shoulder!... Fuck!..
B Co 3/75 '95-'99
4th RTB '00-'01

"ahh, Daniel-san.. When balance good, Karate good...everything good!.." K. Miyagi

Return to “About RASP”