About RIP

Eight weeks of smoke, training & evaluation.
proudpop
Ranger Dad

About RIP

Post by proudpop »

My youngest son Chuck enlisted in August of 07. He completed basic, AIT, and jump school. In February 08, he went into RIP hold and RIP for three and a half months, being recycled once. He is a Pfc in 3/75, D company. Chucks platoon sergeant is a good friend of my oldest son Emo. Most of you old timers know Emo from 1/75, Just Cause, and 5th RTB. He just completed a 15 month deployment in Afghanstan with the 173rd. For you young guys that want the " Black & Gold " Take some advice from a Ranger dad, pay attention to detail, do exactly as you are told by Cadre, and dont fucking quit, even if your heart stops. It worked for Emo, and its working for Chuck. RLTW
US Navy Tin Can sailor 1961-65. Proud father of Two Army Rangers. RLTW
Ranger Ron
Ranger/LRRP/Admin

Post by Ranger Ron »

Hey proudpop, sounds like you have done an outstanding job raising two great warriors. Thanks for supporting them in their service to our great country.
SUA SPONTE - "We few, we happy few, we BAND OF BROTHERS;
for he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother!"
- Shakespeare

RLTW! - Land of the Free BECAUSE of the Brave

RS 3-70
SSG VN 69-70
I Co., 75th. Inf.
4/9 Inf., 25th ID

Mentored Ranger kozzman555
http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - LM 183
http://www.ranger.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - LM 3537
Ranger Bill
Ranger

Post by Ranger Bill »

Congratulations to you and your son.
WE NEED MORE RANGERS!

http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mentor to Pellet2007, ChaoticGood & RFS1307

Ranger School Class 3-69

7th Special Forces Group
K Company (Ranger) 75th Infantry (Airborne)
4th Infantry Division
82d Airborne Division
12th Special Forces Group
Silverback
Ranger

Re: About RIP

Post by Silverback »

proudpop wrote:My youngest son Chuck enlisted in August of 07. He completed basic, AIT, and jump school. In February 08, he went into RIP hold and RIP for three and a half months, being recycled once. He is a Pfc in 3/75, D company. Chucks platoon sergeant is a good friend of my oldest son Emo. Most of you old timers know Emo from 1/75, Just Cause, and 5th RTB. He just completed a 15 month deployment in Afghanstan with the 173rd. For you young guys that want the " Black & Gold " Take some advice from a Ranger dad, pay attention to detail, do exactly as you are told by Cadre, and dont fucking quit, even if your heart stops. It worked for Emo, and its working for Chuck. RLTW

Your oldest boy is a good man! I wish the young one lots of luck, he has big shoes to fill.
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Make that "Proud Father of TWO Army Rangers!" in your sigline.

Thanks Proudpop!

Return to “About RASP”