Anyone wanna beer?

Military Humor. Laugh at me. Laugh at you. Laugh at them.

Moderator: Site Admin

Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Anyone wanna beer?

Post by Steadfast »

At the V.A. a few years ago, we had a large number of RVN veteran's that belonged in a program, say between 3 and 500 guys. The V.A. provided us with a waiting room, a big one too. It must have been 25' by 35' and we had chairs we stole from all over the hopsital in here. A lot of guys liked the then Director of our V.A. so no one stole his chair. We also had a full size refrigerator, a coffee machine and a speakers podium outside our room that held our sign in sheets. The place was called "The Hootch" a term for house or home while we were in Vietnam. Instead of having a president, we elected a Coordinator. To make things easier, I will call him Jimmy.

We told Jimmy one day as he came in, a sitrep if you please. He was told that a couple of guys saw a Budweiser Truck in the loading bay of the building and about twenty guys got together and uplifted 20 cases of beer. We had 4 unboxed in the refrigerator and would begin charging $1 a can as opposed to 50 cent for a cup of coffee. What the hell, everybody was stealing the fucken coffee without paying for it anyway. So Jimmy made his way to the refrigerator and opened the door, out jumped our resident tunnel rat from Vietnam screaming and waving his hands. Poor Jimmy took 5 staggering steps backwards as we all laughed our asses off. Jimmy staggered to a nearby seat holding his heart- then he suddenly jumped to his feet screamin, "You muther fuckrs could have killed me but you sure as in hell skerred the shit out me".
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Madrat
Embryo

Post by Madrat »

I do that sort of thing to my wife all the time, Ranger Steadfast. You'd think she'd be used to it by now. Great story. :lol:
Graduated Military Police school Class C-10,2/84
Assigned 978th MP CO, Force Command.
Honorably Discharged 2/87
Rank at time of discharge, A/Sgt. (P)

Return to “Good Humor Popsicle Zone”