ASS

Military Humor. Laugh at me. Laugh at you. Laugh at them.

Moderator: Site Admin

Looon
Ranger

ASS

Post by Looon »

"Life is all about ass....either you are covering it, kicking it, kissing it, or trying to get it."
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

:D

Usually all of the above at the same time.....
RSD 96-99
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: ASS

Post by Steadfast »

Ranger Luna wrote:"Life is all about ass....either you are covering it, kicking it, kissing it, or trying to get it."
Steadfast wrote:but......most of us wipe our ass too! .....or the baby's ass, or your 4 y.o.'s ass. Then there are those few asswipes yer meet. they are dummer than shit.......and worst of all is trying to avoid those people yer know jes by looking at em.......yer can see they have their heads up their asses.....I often wonder how they can breathe much less think.......And don't yer jes hate it whenever yer are walkin wit yer girl or wife.....A big busted Roundest ass comes jauntin by and you can't keep your eyes off her......Then you make excuses to go where she will pass the next day and lust after that big titted wimen with the oh so round ass......Then one of your buds comes by and you tell him yer leavin yer girlfriend for that honey......and your friend tells you.....she was a he until she got her operation........ :shock:
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
LowCrawler
Tadpole

Post by LowCrawler »

Like my dad always told me....
"son, you spend the first 9 months of your life achin to get out, and after that, you dont do anything but try to get back in."
:lol: :lol: :lol:
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
-Edmund Burke

"We make war that we may have peace"
-Aristotle

"A post a day keeps the smoke away"
-Doc

Return to “Good Humor Popsicle Zone”