Army ranger weapons look awesome as hell!

Rifles, Machineguns, Mortars, etc...
jrotc_cadet

Army ranger weapons look awesome as hell!

Post by jrotc_cadet »

I viewed ALL the weapons on this site their all awesome especially the rocket launchers and grenade launchers. the sniper rifles were rather plain. but hey theve been using them since vietnam so they must work good. Is this all the weapons ranger and airbrone use? or is their more :?: their just secret? thanks for your help,
kenny
Glock

Post by Glock »

Hey cadet, don't let anyone know I told you, but they don't have all of the weapons on this wesite. I will only tell you about one of them. It's code named the Splooger, it shoots a blob of white liquid into the enemy's eyes blinding him instantly. Just don't let anyone know I told you, and if you get to be a Ranger someday act suprised when someone shows it to you.
Tool175

Post by Tool175 »

Sarcasm from a cherry? How about you elevate your feet on the nearest wall locker. :twisted:
Spartan

Knock 'em out

Post by Spartan »

Yeas - and stay there until I get tired, which isn't likely. Oh, and I have a short attention span, so I may *accidentally* forget about you for a while.
Glock

Post by Glock »

Ranger pneves, Ranger Tool, I fucked up. But it won't happen again.
Ranger
Ranger/Admin

Tsk Tsk

Post by Ranger »

Glock wrote:Ranger pneves, Ranger Tool, I fucked up. But it won't happen again.
What is this, an admission of guilt and apology in lieu of doing PT? Tsk, Tsk, what is this world coming to?
Glock

Post by Glock »

Ranger, Don't worry. I'll do my PT.
DocHoliday

Post by DocHoliday »

mmmmmmm...PT

Wait a sec Airborne get to use M4's? I thought they where only used by Special Ops Units
rangerbatt
Ranger

Post by rangerbatt »

The M-4 is being integrated more and more by other units.
Rgr_MindRiot

Re: Army ranger weapons look awesome as hell!

Post by Rgr_MindRiot »

jrotc_cadet wrote:I viewed ALL the weapons on this site their all awesome especially the rocket launchers and grenade launchers. the sniper rifles were rather plain. but hey theve been using them since vietnam so they must work good. Is this all the weapons ranger and airbrone use? or is their more :?: their just secret? thanks for your help,
kenny

Hey JROTC Cadet ! Don't ever insult a sniper's weapon again calling it "plain". It is the most feared weapon on the battlefield and deserves respect. And if you are ever stupid enough to say something like that in front of any bonafide sniper he will probably do you at close range :lol:
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Yep, scariest weapon is the one you don't see, but also selectively removes people to your left and right.
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

H8train, how 'bout an intro.
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Creeping Death
Ranger

Post by Creeping Death »

Plain? Plain?

They may not have shit hanging all off of it like the M-4s do, but I can take one of those "plain" M-24s and turn a man's head into a canoe from as far as a klick away AT FUCKING NIGHT with that "plain" rifle. (with a competant spotter, or course)

Do that with a "cool" M-4, you cherry assed dick drip.

Do your research on what goes into making that rifle. There ain't a damned thing plain about it.

Fucking ROTC pogues. I swear.
A Co 1/75 '94-'97
Class 5-96
jlp
Ranger

Post by jlp »

DocHoliday wrote:mmmmmmm...PT

Wait a sec Airborne get to use M4's? I thought they where only used by Special Ops Units
Yeah, just like RangerBatt said. It's getting pretty wide spread, very common in the 82nd and 101st.
Aco 3/75

RLTW
Colin
Embryo

Post by Colin »

If you're not afraid of sniper rifles, meet the 50 cal. That badboy will show you the true meaning of fear.
Rangers lead the way!

Return to “Weapons of War”