please help, rangers are my last hope

Eight weeks of smoke, training & evaluation.
Invictus
Ranger

Re: please help, rangers are my last hope

Post by Invictus »

Invictus wrote:
soldier0330 wrote:hey everyone. i'm pfc soldier0330. i joined the army, not for money, benefits, or anything like that but because my country needs me and i want to serve my country. the only problem is the army really hasent impressed me. im poorly trained, and not ready for combat. im satationed in germany. it was the 1st ID but we change to some other unit i never herd of. my motivation has dropped since ive been here, we dont train for anything. all i do here is clean. so this is my choice. i either go with the marines or i go ranger. i really want to be a ranger more then a marine anyday. however bc im in germany trying to better my self is alot harder then in the states. can you rangers please help me out here. i tryed changing units but no luck. i really dont wana deploy with a crap unit who is poorly lead and trained...is there anything i can do? i have no problem going to iraq and doing my job. i have great pride in serving my country, but did i make the wrong choice when i joined the army?
First go post an intro per site SOP.

Second, you might want to clarify what you're asking for here. To be quite honest all I got outta this post, besides my eyes bleeding from reading it, was that you have no motivation and everyone around you is fucked up.
Based on your failure to familiarize yourself with the rules of this site and how it operates prior to posting, I have a hard time believing that your attention to detail and situational awareness make you a good judge of anything.

I think this site could be beneficial to you, and there are some here that can help, but you need to un-fuck yourself in a hurry young PFC.

I'm also curious how you came to be in such a "shitbag" unit in the first place if you knew you wanted to be a Ranger or a Marine.
Following directions and attention to detail are a great start to anything you want to accomplish.

name change edited by Admin
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

soldier0330 wrote:thank you all for your time and wisdom. i know im young and new. i will take to what you guys said in to heart( except for the one who told me to join the marines....i looked in to it...ya no, but thanks anyways) i just finished GET SELECTED FOR SPECIAL FORCES and that got me motivated and thinking. once again i thank you all. I guess thats what happens when your young and cluless. but i undersatnd now. you guys really did help me. its an honor recieveing wisdom from you Rangers.
Fuck off.

You fucking refuse to correct your spelling and grammar.

You've been told that it's the standard but you flat don't give a fuck.

312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!
rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

Zonk 1/75 wrote:
Kilted Heathen wrote:
soldier0330 wrote:thank you all for your time and wisdom. i know im young and new. i will take to what you guys said in to heart( except for the one who told me to join the marines....i looked in to it...ya no, but thanks anyways) i just finished GET SELECTED FOR SPECIAL FORCES and that got me motivated and thinking. once again i thank you all. I guess thats what happens when your young and cluless. but i undersatnd now. you guys really did help me. its an honor recieveing wisdom from you Rangers.
fuck off.

You fucking refuse to correct your spelling and grammar.

You've been told that it's the standard but you flat don't give a fuck.
The guy is fucking brain dead, and an asset to nothing. fuck him.........

and everyone on this site WAS him at one point.... :roll:

CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Operation Just Cause (Dec- Jan 89)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan-aug '03)
Operation Iraqi Freedom (Jan- July "04)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan 07- Jan 08 )
Operation Enduring Freedom (Aug 09- Jan 10 )
rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

Zonk 1/75 wrote:Geeeez Puck, All over my ass tonight! :lol:

Maybe we were all like that once, but I would like to assume that at some point one is able to follow directions, listen, and learn.

The whole badmouthing his own unit about how they are all losers fucking twists my nads. Plain and simple.

If fuck him is too strong, how about a bitchslap? 8)
bitch slap works ......

:wink:
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Operation Just Cause (Dec- Jan 89)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan-aug '03)
Operation Iraqi Freedom (Jan- July "04)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan 07- Jan 08 )
Operation Enduring Freedom (Aug 09- Jan 10 )
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

Looks like even the bitch slap was too harsh..... :roll:

Look, first of all young man,
Thank you for serving. I appreciate what you are doing to serve our country. It's damn sure more than most your age are doing.

That being said, take the time to go back and re-read this thread.
You have gotten some very good advice. Take it to heart.

Next, don't get your panties all up in a bunch. Grow some thicker skin and grow up a little.

Good luck where ever you end up. Remember, many of the experiences you have in the military (both good and bad) from here on out, will largely be up to you and your input (or lack of).

RTO,
out
Rangerguru
Ranger

Post by Rangerguru »

You just can't fix stupid.
Ranger Class 3/96
25th ID 93-96
10th Motown 96-99
C Co. 4th RTB 99-04
Gubment Contractor OCONUS 07-present

Gun Safety Tip #6. When unholstering your weapon it's customary to say "Excuse me while I whip this out "
smokn38
Paratrooper

Post by smokn38 »

soldier0330 wrote:the only reason why i said that the unit is a bunch of "shit bags" is because they don't even care about the army or their country. they don't even agree with what were a doing over there in iraq. there are only a few people I've talked to that still support us being over there, and even they agree with me that this unit isnt a very good unit. i even opligized but what ever.
about the grammer, im sorry that its not perfect but im sure you can get the point. i guess i came to the wrong place for advice if im offending everybody. i opoligize and will figure something out.
once again i opoligize for EVERYTHING.
I find it hard to believe that everyone in your unit is a "shitbag" as you said, or lacks the desire to support their country, or the mission. If you want to paint a picture, I would recommend a much smaller brush. These large generalized terms about everyone else are pretty extreme. I would start with you first. Take care of your end, and yourself, then take small steps up the food chain.

HHC 1/508th Panama 1989-1990
HHC and A Co 1/505th 1990-1992
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

Young man,
Please take the time to quit complaining. You are resonsible for maintaining your own motivation, not your fellow Soldiers. As far as your chain of command goes, they don't like you because they most likely think you are a scumbag! Give your chain of command a reason to invest time into you. Make them take you seriously by proving to them you are worthy of their time!

Do not sully this board with your complaints and rationalizations. Lead, Follow or get out of the way!
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

soldier0330 wrote:oops sorry about that. first time typing a in a forum and still getting use to it.

(no its not that, i just don't think every one understands me. however if I am pissing everyone off then i guess I am fucked up somehow. i just need to unfuck my self lie i was told to do. i still want to go Ranger. i guess i just have to wait till i re-up.
thank you very much though.)
I feel this youngster has some potential.

Of all the shut the fuck ups I've ever delivered he's easily in the top three most deserved.

312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!

Return to “About RASP”