The Mall Ninja

Military Humor. Laugh at me. Laugh at you. Laugh at them.

Moderator: Site Admin

Mingo Kane
Ranger

Re: The Mall Ninja

Post by Mingo Kane »

Jesus H. Christ on a fucking crutch...these wadgobblers are sad.
B Co. 1st/75th 1983-86
Mentor to JTEL1
C-MAC
USAF Veteran

Post by C-MAC »

Worst part? Sometimes these guys really exist.

I ran into a guy at the range once. Older guy, but he had all the latest expensive gizmos and tactical firearms. He also looked like he probably couldn't even do a 5 minute 50 yard dash without keeling over. As an aside, I didn't know they made BDU's that big.

The guy starts talking to me on the way out about my AR- I stopped so as not to be rude. He knew all the lingo, had a CCW, etc. and then tells me he was in Vietnam. I asked him what branch and he nervously tells me 2nd Marines. Oh, I said-where? He says in Phu Bai. I said really, no shit? The 2nd Marines were never activated in Vietnam, much less Phu Bai shitbag. The guy just slinked away. He probably figured since I was young it would be safe to lie.

I wanted to shoot the guy right there for sucking up my oxygen. I had two uncles that were part of the III MAF and I watched them for years thinking about those years staring at the bottom of a glass. Turd, range-cockroach. It still pisses me off just writing this.
If you want to be successful at anything, you'll need to develop a never quit attitude. Don't let life happen to you. Grab it by the throat and make life dance to your tune.
Ranger KW Driver
bperl377
Ranger

Post by bperl377 »

Holy f****** sh!t this is regoddamndiculous, I can't believe that someone could possibly think that for one nanosecond out of their lives that a mall cop could and/or would do anything like this. Duct taping trauma plates to your body because you didn't have a place to put them?!?! WTF! I seriously thing this guy is mentally retarded in some way, shape, or form because there is no other way anyone could come up with BS like this.

But I laughed so hard my monster and copenhagen almost got onto my computer, thank god for the divine intervention of SPEC-OPS and GECKO45 stopping it at the last second before it impacted.
A CO 1/75 3rd PLT MAR 2008- Present
RIP Feb 2008
Ranger School Jan 2009- May 2009 Class 05-09

CDC: Castrating Lambs With Your Teeth May Make You Sick
Flesh Thorn
Ranger

Post by Flesh Thorn »

BUMP
A Co. 3/75 Ranger Regt. HQ Section Dec 85-June 86.
HSC USAITC June 86-April 88
NAVSEA, 2014 to Present

Psalm 144:1 A Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
IEDmagnet
US Army Veteran

Post by IEDmagnet »

Flesh Thorn wrote:BUMP
Bump appreciated, I just spit milk all over my computer.
A/3/505 PIR, 82nd 96-98
B/2/121 Inf, 48th BCT Iraq 05-06
B/1/118 Inf, 218th BCT Afghan 07

I'm not stupid, I'm crazy...there is a difference.

Return to “Good Humor Popsicle Zone”