Superfeet

Racks, Helmets, Cold Weather Gear
Flesh Thorn
Ranger

Superfeet

Post by Flesh Thorn »

Every now and then you run across a product that works so well you want to tell everyone. Superfeet insoles are one of these. I was starting to get sore feet after walking in the mountains wearing my Danner Acadias. After talking to one of my friends at a outfitter shop I tried a pair of the green Superfeet insoles and they are the ticket for sore puppies.
A Co. 3/75 Ranger Regt. HQ Section Dec 85-June 86.
HSC USAITC June 86-April 88
NAVSEA, 2014 to Present

Psalm 144:1 A Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
Sleepy Doc
Ranger

Post by Sleepy Doc »

Ditto. Last year I went hiking on the AT with 50 lbs of ruck for 2 days. My boots were asolos with less than 3 weeks of break in. I'm convinced that the only reason my feet did not get fucked up was the orange Superfeet insoles.

Excellent product.
B Co 3/75 '95-'99
4th RTB '00-'01

"ahh, Daniel-san.. When balance good, Karate good...everything good!.." K. Miyagi
Disinfertention
Ranger/Admin

Post by Disinfertention »

I gots me 2 pairs of superfeet for my boots and my running shoes. I like em. Took me longer than a couple days to get used to them though.
USASOC 2015-2023
HHC 2/75 2012-2015
HHC & Cco 1/75 2010-2012
OCS Cadre 2007-2010
Cco 3/75 2003-2007
Ranger School 09-04
GSXRanger
Ranger

Post by GSXRanger »

+1

I have been wearing Superfeet insoles now for about five years. I have them in all of my boots, and a pair in my running shoes. When you have SCUBA flippers for feet, you need all the support you can get!

Great product!
RS 08-91
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
testedone

Post by testedone »

+1 on SuperFeet, I also use the Redwing heat molded inserts, but with my high arches I don't heat themmm
Cadidiot
Tadpole

Post by Cadidiot »

Rangers,

This sounds like something worth getting especially when you get some fucked up Altamas that DoD issues us. Anyways, I read that Ranger The Sleepy Doc uses the Orange one and I was wondering if this is what all you Rangers would suggest in a combat type boot? The website is pretty confusing as it seems there are multiple types that could potentially work. It also seems that most of the insoles are made for medium to high arched feet were as my feet are most definately low arched. Rangers thank you for the help.
roadtheshortbus
Ranger

Post by roadtheshortbus »

Picked up a pair the other day, very nice, however I would suggest you bring the footwear with you to insure you get a good fit.
The reason I say this is the pair I bought only fit one out of three pairs so I will have to go up a size with the others.
RLTW

"If you can't be smart, at least be quiet til you know who's in the fucking room" - Ranger Cams

B Co. 2/75 84-86 RS 1-86

Return to “Personal Gear”