Rock Climbing

Three phases and 62 days of hell. This section named in honor of MAJ John Whyte who was taken from us on 04/17/05.
Joseph PrettyDeepWater
Ranger

Post by Joseph PrettyDeepWater »

Ranger Spartan, I have 1 year of highschool left. Then for and Opt 40 I need 15 college credits.
Unfortunatly it looks like about a year and half more of being a Newt...

~Joseph
Sams RV Park

Post by Sams RV Park »

Ranger Spartan, I'm going into my junior year of college. So two years, if I take the army route.
Bell

Post by Bell »

JosephPDW wrote:Ranger Spartan, I have 1 year of highschool left. Then for and Opt 40 I need 15 college credits.
Unfortunatly it looks like about a year and half more of being a Newt...

~Joseph
Ok, I can't read. Why do ya need 15 college credits if yer gonna graduate high school to get an Option 40?

Help me here.

RLTW
Bell
Blacksrt4
Tadpole

Post by Blacksrt4 »

I have a option 40 and no college credits...what the hell are you talking about JosephPDW?
Joseph PrettyDeepWater
Ranger

Sorry Ranger Bell, I thought I needed to get 15 college credits for an Opt 40. I was reading the FAQ wrong... I see it now :?

From the frequently asked questions...
8. What are the requirements to be eligible for an Option 40 contract?

• Possess a High School Degree or a GED with 15 college credits
Sorry Hemorrhage, I thought you were fucking with me...

~Joseph
Bell

Post by Bell »

JosephPDW wrote:Sorry Ranger Bell, I thought I needed to get 15 college credits for an Opt 40. I was reading the FAQ wrong... I see it now :?

From the frequently asked questions...
8. What are the requirements to be eligible for an Option 40 contract?

• Possess a High School Degree or a GED with 15 college credits
Sorry Hemorrhage, I thought you were fucking with me...

~Joseph
Joseph, I want you and all other DEPers and Newbies to listen up. A lot of bullshit goes through these threads but if I ever hear of anyone bullshitting someone on a military question I'll hunt you down and proceed to act out my quote in my signature.

We take pride in the fact that there are several Rangers on this board that got there because of us. We answered their questions and smoked their asses when they fucked up. We feel like we didn't do a good job when someone fails to make it.

Any military question ya got, put it to a Ranger. The DEPers try to help you guys when you first arrive. It will save you a lot of grief if you'll listen to them. Joseph, you fucked up. You received instructions you chose not to believe then you didn't read the FAQ's. Straighten up youngster. Hemorrhage, get with the boy and straighten him out. Joseph, you better listen.

If I ever hear of any of you fucking with a member of this board you'll answer to me. I'll make sure you don't make it. Guarantee.

RLTW
Bell
Joseph PrettyDeepWater
Ranger

Thanks for straightening things up Ranger Bell.

I made a mistake becaue I didn't pay attention to detail. I will listen to Hemorrhage.

~Joseph

Return to “About Ranger School - In Honor of Ranger BattleBoar - RIP”