Strider Knives

Hand to Hand, Combative Skills, etc...
Mazz
Embryo

Strider Knives

Post by Mazz »

Have any of you Ranger's ever used these? Are they worth the money or a rip off?

http://Striderknives.com

Hooah!
Scott
Adorea Aut Letum
Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

The knives are worth the money, if you can find some old back issues of combat knives, there is an article where a guy was rock climbing and ran out of pitons, hammered his stider knife in, later they used the knife for an anchor point and repelled off it.
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92
Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

hey sloth I can give you 2 guesses but you will only need one as to who was repelling off his strider, he used to live in Phoenix
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92
Mazz
Embryo

Post by Mazz »

whoa sweet! definitely gettin one now lol.

-Mazz
Adorea Aut Letum
Bell

Post by Bell »

Fuck that! I'd lose it sure as shit. Uncle Henry will do me just fine. I can buy 10 of em for the price of one of those Striders.

RLTW
Bell
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Personally, I prefer carrying $40 Cold Steel SRK's....

I used to collect knives before guns, but I wouldn't mind having a Strider!
CCo275
Ranger

Strider Knives

Post by CCo275 »

I have just returned from the SHOT Show in Vegas. I have seen and used the Strider knives before and they are well worth the money if that is what you want. I went to their booth and spoke with all the guys there. There was even an old Vietnam Ranger (H company I think). These guys thought so much of this Ranger that they named a knife after him. Great stuff but I think you can find a good knife for a lot less and it won't break your heart when you loose it or use it as a "throw down". Train hard and shoot straight! RLTW!
C Co, 3rd PLT, 2/75 93-98
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know!
SUA SPONTE!

Return to “Close Combat”