Introduction

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Introduction

Post by Jenny Lynn »

Greeting Rangers,

Hello, my name is Jenny. I am 37 years old, single and have no children. I hold a 4 year college degree. I am fortunate to have the honor to call as friends active and former Rangers. I am here to learn more about Rangers so that I may be as supportive of my friends as possible.

Thank you for this resourceful website devoted to the most honorable of men in our country, Army Rangers. My sincere Thanks Jenny
Jenny
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.” Galileo Galilei

"If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies, any and every method of protecting ourselves is morally right” Marcus Tullius Cicero

"By special Pastoral appointment."
RangerJurena
Ranger/Moderator

Post by RangerJurena »

What was the dog late for? Bad joke I'm sure..

With regards to the "be as supportive as possible", a book I once read said that a Ranger should be greeted at the door by a woman "with a beer in one hand, and her panties in the other".

Welcome to the site.
C.Co 1/75 '87-'93
6-89
http://www.75thrra.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - are you a member?

Roger that.

Post by Jenny Lynn »

RangerJurena,
Thank for that advice. Jenny
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

How YOU doing? 8)
GSXRanger
Ranger

Post by GSXRanger »

Welcome to the best slice of internet heaven... :wink:
RS 08-91
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

TC204,
Thank you for the welcome.

Ranger RTO,
I am doing well today thank you for asking and I like your avatar, neat graphics.

Ranger GSX Ranger,
I also thank you for your welcome and may I compliment you on the nice inter-active picture. If I could mention I'm having a difficult time reading what the caption at the top of your avatar says; but I like the avatar picture none the less.

Jenny
42L5V
Ranger

Post by 42L5V »

Welcome...
MSG, U.S. Army, 1987-2007
RSClass 10-92
Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

Ranger 42L5V,
Hello
Thank you for the welcome, nice inter-active pictures for your avatar. Congrats on the upcoming retirement. Jenny
Jenny
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.” Galileo Galilei

"If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies, any and every method of protecting ourselves is morally right” Marcus Tullius Cicero

RANGER513
Ranger

Post by RANGER513 »

Welcome here, Jenny.

Washington State, huh ?

Ummmmmmm...... 8)
C Co 2/75
1986 - 1992
RS Class 9-87

RLTW

" The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena............ "
Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

Ranger Ranger513,
Thank you for the welcome, yes I'm in WA not far from Tacoma.
Jenny

Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

Jenny Lynn wrote:Ranger Ranger513,
Thank you for the welcome, yes I'm in WA not far from Tacoma.
....and you like Rangers? Say it isn't so! :D

Welcome to the Site, Jenny!
Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

Ranger Matador 275,
Thank you for the welcome, yes I like Rangers. My Ranger friends are men that I have the upmost respect for. I am forever greatful for the dedication and sacrifices they, you and all Rangers make to ensure that Americans are able to enjoy the freedoms we many times take for granted.
Jenny

Rico
Ranger

Post by Rico »

Welcome ma'am.
WEBCO 2/75 1997 - 1998
HHC 2/75 Mortars 1998 - 2005
Ranger Class 7-99

Mentor to alex03209

I have brought you to the ring, dance if you can...

-William Wallace

Return to “Introduction Archive”