Check it out RIP!

Eight weeks of smoke, training & evaluation.
Earthpig
Ranger

Check it out RIP!

Post by Earthpig »

When an NCO talks to you you stand at parade rest and reply with "YES, Sarn't!" not "yeah", "roger", "o.k." or any other repsonce you homo's spew from your filthy little sewers. I don't give at rat fuck what "Drill Sergeant so and so" let you do or that you went out drinking with your faggot assed Black Hat "Sergeant Airborne".
This is a joke, ? Tell me you are not actually getting that kind of crap from newbees. WTF is happening at OSUT and Jump School these days? :evil: This really pisses me off...oh wait....can I use my stress card? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
pjd
Ranger

Post by pjd »

Anyone call you "dude" yet? :twisted:

Who was that Ranger Private in A Co 1/75 that said "thanks, dude" to the BC in Panama in 97? Damn, wish I could remember, was a funny story.
A 1/75 Rgr Regt 96-97
1/503 Inf Regt (AASLT) 97-98
Broke Dick @ WAMC 98-99
RRDTm3
Ranger

Re: Check it out RIP!

Post by RRDTm3 »

[quoteAs an instructor at the Ranger Indoctrination Program I have noticed alot of things in the privates coming from basic, AIT, and Airborne. The one thing that pisses me off the most and is the cause of all the problems is that "YOU HAVE NO FUCKING DISCIPLINE!" :evil: When an NCO talks to you you stand at parade rest and reply with "YES, Sarn't!" not "yeah", "roger", "o.k." or any other repsonce you homo's spew from your filthy little sewers. I don't give at rat fuck what "Drill Sergeant so and so" let you do or that you went out drinking with your faggot assed Black Hat "Sergeant Airborne". This is the Ranger Indoc. Program not Romper Room. We are not your freinds, mommies, daddies or anything else that you find comfort in. So before you attend our course go to a mirror and take a good look at that reflection you call "me" and make a commitment to be a Ranger. That means DROP THE ATTITUDES, DO WHAT YOU ARE TOLD AND DO THE RIGHT FUCKING THING.

If not I will be waist deep in your sorry ass. "DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :evil:[/quote]

WHAT EVER, DUDE
A co 3/75
RRD
RIP/PRC
Ranger Instructor 4th RTB
H co LRS
WTC
MUTC
#8-91

http://www.myspace.com/forcedentryrocks" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I will never out rank stupid people"

Mentor to Myself
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

When I went through Jump school, to me it was a drop in discipline. Then RIP blew both away. Too many pussies are crying to their Congressmen about shit. OSUT was bad in 88 and 89 for that shit. Could it actually be worse now? These kids don't realize what they have in store for themselves when they get to RIP.

Edited by luna to include: We are in the biggest knock down drag out fight since Vietnam and it is a shame. Even when I went through OSUT I thought it was a crock. Drill instructors have had there hands tied for yrs. In my oppion, alot has to do with the female double standards. No offence intende to the women of our armed forces.
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
deleon275
Ranger

Post by deleon275 »

The best is when a private not thinking calls a NCO by his last name with no rank addressed to it. When you hear that, its like the atomic bomb just dropped.
"When you look at this final agreement that we came to with the White House, I got 98 percent of what I wanted. I’m pretty happy." John Boehner

''If we took away the minimum wage — if conceivably it was gone — we could potentially virtually wipe out unemployment completely because we would be able to offer jobs at whatever level.''
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Im not trying to sound like a hardcore guy, but OSUT and BAC were pretty easy for me. Except for the first week of Basic, I really didn't feel challenged until RIP. RIP was a muther fucker. It only got harder after I got to Batt.

You kids need to realize that OSUT and BAC will not prepare you for the HELL of RIP. It is not just the physical part. The instructors job is to try and break you mentally and physically. If you can't handle that, you go World Wide baby.

Edited to include: RIP purpose is to give you a TASTE of Batt life. If you can't handle it, the Regiment does not want you. Some will graduate, but most will go elsewhere. Some of who graduate RIP will not last two weeks in Batt. Rangers can smell if you are a shitbag. You think I'm jokeing, wait and see. They can smell your fear.
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

I agree 100% with the above post by Luna...couldn't have explained it better.
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

That place next to cardiac hill is now called Downing Mile.
"We spoke to them in the only language they understood - the machine gun."

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
ROC RSTB RIP/PRC Cadre Apr 04-May 06
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

This is the Ranger Indoc. Program not Romper Room.
Romper Room-Yes!!! :twisted:
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

I lasted a little over a yr in Batt, and in that time frame I watched em come and go. I very well might have been the last guy in my RIP class to stay in Batt. Some were weeded out, and some were from unfortunate injuries. Injuries took a huge toll.................Now where is my cane? :x
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Joseph PrettyDeepWater
Ranger

Post by Joseph PrettyDeepWater »

Ranger Luna, why do Rangers leave batts in a year? Im guessing its because its insanely hard to stay in.

Sorry if this question is stupid as hell.

~Joseph
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

JosephPDW wrote:Ranger Luna, why do Rangers leave batts in a year? Im guessing its because its insanely hard to stay in.

Sorry if this question is stupid as hell.

~Joseph
Guys leave for numerous reasons. They get tired of it, they get injured, they are a shitbag and get booted for being a dumbass. If you get a DUI or other criminal offense you get booted. There is no set time frame for staying. There is a reason for the high turnover rate.

It is hard to stay for numerous reasons. The last I heard, the Regiment still has the highest turnover rate in the military, as it did in my day.
B Co 3/75
1989-1990

Return to “About RASP”