Update

Experiences of those who wear/wore the scroll.
mh42080
Inprocessing

Update

Post by mh42080 »

Well I was sitting around bored and nostalgic reading a bunch of posts on ArmyRanger.com so figured I'd give an update. It's been a year now since I've been to Battalion and it's been a great ride, made some awesome friends, become a better soldier and learned a lot about myself and others. Had some good luck and some bad, I recycled Pre-Ranger in December for Land Nav, my father died a couple days before I got to the January class, passed Pre Ranger in February, and then broke my foot in the March Ranger School class. But every time I get knocked down I jump right back up. So now its time to do my job for a while and when thats done I'll be right back to School, just as motivated as when I got there the first time. Bottom line nothing ever goes like you want it to...nothing.. but if you keep showing up everyday ready to go, I know you'll accomplish what you set out to do. Well thats whats been going on for me, once again thanks to everyone on this site, I've definitely used it as a motivational tool..
Chiron
Ranger

Post by Chiron »

Drive on and never quit!
RS Class 5-82
French Commando 11-83
LRSLC Class 5-87
U.S. Army 1980-1984 and 1987-1990
---------
“Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.”
George S. Patton

Return to “75th Ranger Regiment Public Forum”