my introduction

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Invictus
Ranger

Re: leaving for boot camp april 30

Post by Invictus »

RRDTm3 wrote:
zach_stewart wrote:After making a 44 on the asvab I decided to join the Marines since my gt wasn’t high enough to get a option 40.
You sound just dumb enough to be a Jarhead!

No shit, goodluck and "Semper Fi"
What he said. Good luck bud.
Bugsy
Ranger

Re: leaving for boot camp april 30

Post by Bugsy »

zach_stewart wrote:
Invictus wrote:
RRDTm3 wrote: You sound just dumb enough to be a Jarhead!

No shit, goodluck and "Semper Fi"
What he said. Good luck bud.

Ranger Invictus

Thanks and I won’t let the Ranger community down
Its not about letting us down, make sure you don't let YOURSELF down, cause if you make it you'll realize it was worth it. Many of us never had this forum to learn first hand what to expect or what we were in for, but we PT'd our ass off and prepared for the worst because we didn't know what to expect. You've got the upper hand by having a wealth of invaluable information to assist you, but you still have to perform when the time calls for you to step up.

Dont' worry about makin us proud make sure you make our Country Proud and the only way to ensure that happens is to do what you feel is neccesary to make sure that happens. REPRESENT STUD and let it be known what time it is with YOU!!! 8)
1984 - 1985 5th Inf Div
1985 - 1986 75th Inf Ranger Regt
1986 - 1988 3/12 SFG (ABN)

The strength of the pack is the Wolf... and the strength of the Wolf is the pack... :twisted:

Return to “Introduction Archive”