chris XXXXXXX....hopeful ranger

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

maceskyoda

chris XXXXXXX....hopeful ranger

Post by maceskyoda »

ok so I saw this bored and since I am new i thought I would put my name out there... I am currently trying to join the Army to go Rangers. The reason for becoming a ranger is a good list of reasons but here are a few. first off it will be my first major stepping stone to becoming more elite and will help me in going for such special forces as Green Berets or a even higher one such as DF. Next it will help me with what I want to do in life, which if I like the special forces(am I'm sure I will), then I would very much would like to work for the CIA...doing what...well if i told you....then it would probably ruin any chance of me doing that. THe finall magor reason is that i will get to travel the world with one of the most elite fighting units in the world, learning everyday new things whether that be responsibility or learning not to piss of a buddy....byt the way....i saw something on here but im not sure if i read it right.....whats thing about a mentor? :?:
Scoty
Ranger

Post by Scoty »

......I smell popcorn. :roll:
Black 6
Ranger

Post by Black 6 »

:roll:
2/75 Blacksheep 92-93, 1/9 93-94
1759 society member

"You will know me by the scars I bear.
You will know me by the hate I swear."-OTEP

01010011 01110000 01100001 01110010 01110100 01100001 01101110 00101111 01001000 01100101 01110010 01101111 00101110
Ranger Ron
Ranger/LRRP/Admin

Post by Ranger Ron »

Scuba Wino wrote:Wow! I'm just going to sit back and watch this one.

Someone pass me some popcorn please.
Butter or plain???
SUA SPONTE - "We few, we happy few, we BAND OF BROTHERS;
for he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother!"
- Shakespeare

RLTW! - Land of the Free BECAUSE of the Brave

RS 3-70
SSG VN 69-70
I Co., 75th. Inf.
4/9 Inf., 25th ID

Mentored Ranger kozzman555
http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - LM 183
http://www.ranger.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - LM 3537
Looon
Ranger

Re: chris erwin....hopeful ranger

Post by Looon »

maceskyoda wrote:ok so I saw this bored and since I am new i thought I would put my name out there... I am currently trying to join the Army to go Rangers. The reason for becoming a ranger is a good list of reasons but here are a few. first off it will be my first major stepping stone to becoming more elite and will help me in going for such special forces as Green Berets or a even higher one such as DF

DF as in Dumb Fuck..........
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

Shut up and listen.

1) You need to make an apology for your actions on this board.

2) Tom Clancy isn't shit compared to the knowledge and experience that are combined with the members of this board, he is "FICTION" we are the "BEEN THERE DONE THAT" of the real world. There is more information on this board than you can find anywhere else about what you might want try and do in the Army. If you want access to that information and possibly a mentor to help you out, you will learn to act in a descent manner on this board and follow the rules that have been set, they are there for a reason.

3) Use correct spelling, capitalization, and punctuation. No one is perfect but what you've shown so far you have never taken an English class in school.

4) Go read the board FAQ's: viewforum.php?f=16 . then make sure you read all the announcements and stickies at the top of each forum.

5) Get an avatar.

If you choose to remain a member of this board you will shut the fuck up unless asked a specific question and do what I've posted.

If not, continue to act like a complete idiot and you will soon be removed.
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
RRDTm3
Ranger

Re: chris erwin....hopeful ranger

Post by RRDTm3 »

maceskyoda wrote:i saw something on here but im not sure if i read it right.....whats thing about a mentor? :?:
It is where your mom shows us how she takes it in the ass!
A co 3/75
RRD
RIP/PRC
Ranger Instructor 4th RTB
H co LRS
WTC
MUTC
#8-91

"I will never out rank stupid people"

Mentor to Myself
Bravo57
Ranger

Re: chris XXXXXXX....hopeful ranger

Post by Bravo57 »

maceskyoda wrote:ok so I saw this bored and since I am new i thought I would put my name out there... I am currently trying to join the Army to go Rangers. The reason for becoming a ranger is a good list of reasons but here are a few. first off it will be my first major stepping stone to becoming more elite and will help me in going for such special forces as Green Berets or a even higher one such as DF. Next it will help me with what I want to do in life, which if I like the special forces(am I'm sure I will), then I would very much would like to work for the CIA...doing what...well if i told you....then it would probably ruin any chance of me doing that. THe finall magor reason is that i will get to travel the world with one of the most elite fighting units in the world, learning everyday new things whether that be responsibility or learning not to piss of a buddy....byt the way....i saw something on here but im not sure if i read it right.....whats thing about a mentor? :?:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dude,
Reading your post is like watching a Monkey fuck a football.
B Co. FIST 3/75 Rgr Rgt.
1991-2000
RS 9-92
Task Force Ranger 1993

For those who fight for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Im just going to stop looking at the Intro's in here.

I can't afford all of the popcorn needed just to take a look in this room anymore.

:roll: :roll: :roll:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
maceskyoda

Post by maceskyoda »

Ok, so I'm a complete dumbshit. I'm sorry that I wasted all your guys time in trying to introduce my self. Obviosly(sp?) I can't spell good and I have bad punctuation. Again, sorry for the mass amount of bullshit that I have given myself.

But in defence of what i am reading, Tom Clancy's book " Airborne: a guided tour" is not fictional.
Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

maceskyoda wrote:Ok, so I'm a complete dumbshit. I'm sorry that I wasted all your guys time in trying to introduce my self. Obviosly(sp?) I can't spell good and I have bad punctuation. Again, sorry for the mass amount of bullshit that I have given myself.

But in defence of what i am reading, Tom Clancy's book " Airborne: a guided tour" is not fictional.
There is a little program called Microsoft Word. You can do things like, type letters on it and shit. It checks documents for spelling and grammatical errors. You can cut and paste from there to the forums, then you will most likely only look like you ride the short bus instead of looking like you were home schooled. Contrary to what John Kerry say, you actually have to have a brain and use it to be in the Military. The harder and more stressful the job the more brains required. With what you have showed us so far, I really don’t think the Army would trust you to paint parking stops, much less handle a weapon.
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

maceskyoda wrote:Ok, so I'm a complete dumbshit. I'm sorry that I wasted all your guys time in trying to introduce my self. Obviosly(sp?) I can't spell good and I have bad punctuation. Again, sorry for the mass amount of bullshit that I have given myself.

Ok so.............you still haven't read the FAQ's, announcements, and stickies. And you still don't have an avatar.

As for wasting our time, if you get your shit together, that time will not have been wasted. Thats up to you!

And the majority of what Tom Clancy writes is fiction, thats the basis of the comment I made.

It would be a good idea to quote the person you are replying to (like I did above), so it wont be mis-interpreted by others, there is a quote button at the top of each post to quote the member that makes that post.

DEP's, get on this.
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89

Return to “Introduction Archive”