Case Studies?

Caring for the warriors: How medics contribute to mission accomplishment.
Phattius
Ranger

Case Studies?

Post by Phattius »

Is there a reliable site / books that anyone can recomend me for homework. I have exhausted the Chapter Summarys in my EMT-B book. I have an EMT-P / ALS Case Study Book by Brady that breaks down the approaches pretty systematically and covers a majority of the traumatic injuries. I also have a Tactical Medicine book by Brady (raided the BAS). Our AID Station also has Emergency Medicine books that are a little above my head. I just have to sound out some of the words. I am digging deep and expanding the knowledge base.

Any assistance is appretiated,
M.O.
91W
USAR

Re: Case Studies?

Post by 91W »

Phattius wrote:Is there a reliable site / books that anyone can recomend me for homework. I have exhausted the Chapter Summarys in my EMT-B book. I have an EMT-P / ALS Case Study Book by Brady that breaks down the approaches pretty systematically and covers a majority of the traumatic injuries. I also have a Tactical Medicine book by Brady (raided the BAS). Our AID Station also has Emergency Medicine books that are a little above my head. I just have to sound out some of the words. I am digging deep and expanding the knowledge base.

Any assistance is appretiated,
M.O.
What area are you wanting to study? Trauma, Medical, Pharmocology, Emergency Medicine....? Narrow it down some and I'll see what can find you.
"If you cannot accomplish great things, Accomplish small things in a great way"

"A Goal is a dream with a deadline"

USAR 1995-2005
OIF 2004-2005
91W
NREMT
DJB
Ranger

Post by DJB »

Have you signed up for the SOMED pre-course correspondence course yet? I dont know if it has been updated since the early 90s but it used to be a decent basic to intermediate medicine self study course.
Aco1/75 Rgr 92-98, class 3/94, 300F1 5/95
Instructor Medical OBC, 99-00, 143rd LRSD (TXNG) 00-03.
Contractor Physician JBLM 2010-

Jihadists have no means by which to destroy the institutions of our society, while the Congressman does.

http://www.lifesharers.org/
Phattius
Ranger

I found it.

Post by Phattius »

Ranger bustedkidney, I have searched on the AKO and found the SOMED Prep. Course. Thank you for the help. Sorry for the long pause. We've been out for EFMB and a trip to Italy was much needed.

M.O.

Return to “Medical Issues”