Pretty kitties

Military Humor. Laugh at me. Laugh at you. Laugh at them.

Moderator: Site Admin

KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Pretty kitties

Post by KW Driver »

A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

there was a skunk that lived in the drainage ditch, at the inside corner of the loop at the ISB of JRTC at Alexandria.

me and a buddy were coming back to the chicken coop (circus tents got replaced) from the shower point one night. well, we'd seen this guy in the ditch for several days, no big deal. he never seemed to notice anyone and we, well, we didn't fuck with him cause he's a skunk.

so we stop and watch him root around on the oposite bank then he freezes. looks up, right at us. we start trying to do math, and how far he can shoot that shit? and even if he misses us, are we going to smell him all night? or will he run over here and then hit us? how fast are these fuckers?

oh shit, his tail's up, even if he's aiming in the wrong direction right this second, how close exactly are we from getting hit?

we back peddled a little, told him what a cool dude he was and moved the fuck out. a year later, he was gone. I always wondered if he got anybody.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
EvilCouch
Ranger

Post by EvilCouch »

Ha!
Clueless Joe(Sand hill): May 98 - May 99
Tabless Bitch (Bco 3/75): May 99 - May 01
REMF (11th Regt): May 01 - Feb 04
Leg Team/Squad leader (HHC 1-503, 2ID, OIF): Feb 04 - Dec 05
World's worst webcomic
haz-mat
Ranger

Post by haz-mat »

Yeah, think it was '92 or so and one of the guys in my plt. got hit by one pulling security on an airfield. Man that was a long flight home. Aircrew gave him a flight suit, and he had to sit way up in the tail of the bird all the way back. BDU's of course were jettisoned on the airfield. Still wonder how they explained that one to CIF. Guy in question still in, wearing green beanie these days.
"Here dead lie we, because we did not choose
To live and shame the land from which we sprung..." --A. E. Housman

3/75 92-95; Charlie Rock
Ranger school class 9-93
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

289sotherhalf
Supreme Goddess of Drive On/Moderator

Post by 289sotherhalf »

:shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
~Ranger Wife~

"Love your enemies...it pisses them off!"

"Be careful whose toes you step on today because they might be connected to the foot that kicks your ass tomorrow."

"Behind every damsel is a fire breathing dragon."
Paladin
BANNED

Post by Paladin »

" Now that's some bad smelling Puddy Tat"

:shock: :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

That photo just had to have been snapped in the South somewhere.
T0000009

Post by T0000009 »

Scuba Wino wrote:It looks like the area behind 1st Batt. Not the skunks, but the chicks...... :P :P :P
How would you know??

Lookig for pussy back there again??

trying to pick up lines on the younger generation??

Watching Real Rangers at work??

Fucking Homo!!

Return to “Good Humor Popsicle Zone”