Question Using the Title "Ranger"

Experiences of those who wear/wore the scroll.
Oto-Man
Ranger

Re: Ranger is a Ranger

Post by Oto-Man »

Charlie 51 wrote: Dear Ranger 8675309yine You are a complete fucking idiot.
X2

Unless said fucktard does an about face and immediately pulls his head out of his 4th point of contact.....I vote to ban...AND change his name to the above bold number!!!!

TAB = School
SCROLL = Way of Life

I have met Tabbed Rangers I would die for/with. I have met Scroll Rangers I would die for/with.

"Just a Tab" doesn't mean you aren't. "Just a scroll" doesn't mean you are.

"IT" is about how you serve, live your life, raise your kids, and treat your own...

We ALL know people that graduated The Suck that shouldn't have (and some that didn't that should have). Most of us know someone at Batt. that shoud NOT have been/stayed there, and did.

Bottom line...Tab/Scroll...A Ranger is a Ranger...until the Dept. of the Army says there is a difference...

And to me...I respect the MAN...regardless of the Tab/Scroll shit...

(BTW 8675309yine-----I got one Black and Gold thingy and Two (one on each side) of the Scroll type thingy...and I got one of the Scroll type thingy's
7 days after graduation from the suck---earned that one along with a mustard stain thing and a special rifle thing that looks like an EIB but it's a little larger...

And I ain't shit...

The men you have insulted so far on this website have seen more shit, eaten more dirt, and lost more blood and friends than you or I could ever even think of dealing with...who the fuck are you supposed to be?

Square it away or be gone... I'm done with this one...

.02 tossed in just for shits and giggles

Andy's sig line says all that needs to be said Tab or Scroll:

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger. I was a Ranger because of the way I am.
B Co 2/75 (WEBCO)
1988-1990
RS Class 1-90
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

Oto-man.

Having just got in from walking an ambush patrol and wanting to kill every oxygen-dependent mammal in a fucking ten klick radius that fucking post was down-right fucking therapy.
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!
The Old Guy
Ranger

Post by The Old Guy »

Oto-Man wrote:
I have met Tabbed Rangers I would die for/with. I have met Scroll Rangers I would die for/with.

"IT" is about how you serve, live your life, raise your kids, and treat your own...
Oto-Man, well spoken and I concur fully. It is a way of life past, present, and future.

Many souls out there may have heard that the "Purd" is crazy but after following him for three years I would follow him to HELL in gasoline underwear. He taught me so much and love him for what he shared with me as a young man about life and being a soldier. That is a RANGER.
The way in which a man accepts his fate and all the suffering it entails, the way in which he takes up his cross, gives him ample opportunity – even under the most difficult circumstances – to add a deeper meaning to his life.

Viktor E. Frankl
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

ranger36203 wrote:if you served in the Regiment and never got a Tab you are have accomplished something but you are not a ranger, but if you served in another unit and Got a Tab you are a Ranger. if you Graduate a Medical school and pass your boards you are a doctor whether you decide to practice medicine is up to you but you are qualified to do so. If you work with a doctor and have never been to medical school then you cant practice medicine even though you may know everything the doctor knows you are not a doctor. When I was at battalion you could not hold the position of SL unless you were RQ, platoon sergeants and leaders had to be JMs and RQed and rightfully so.
Your a fucking faggot!

You where in Battalion? What Battalion was that? 1st of the 325 you FUCKING LEG BITCH! A REAL Batt boy would never say that shit!

Go blow a load in your moms mustache, shit knuckle.
"We spoke to them in the only language they understood - the machine gun."

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
ROC RSTB RIP/PRC Cadre Apr 04-May 06
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

There's always someone who has to go down that road..... :roll:
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

JLTW!!! wrote:
Has this shit brick been back on the site? If so, he is being a pussy for not showing up here to man up and take accountability for his stupidity!

He has.

Oto-Man wrote:
Charlie 51 wrote: Dear Ranger 8675309yine You are a complete fucking idiot.
X2

Unless said fucktard does an about face and immediately pulls his head out of his 4th point of contact.....I vote to ban...AND change his name to the above bold number!!!!

Give him one more chance to respond. Then your request shall be granted as per the standards set in the past.
RSD 96-99
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

ranger36203 wrote:if you served in the Regiment and never got a Tab you are have accomplished something but you are not a ranger, but if you served in another unit and Got a Tab you are a Ranger. if you Graduate a Medical school and pass your boards you are a doctor whether you decide to practice medicine is up to you but you are qualified to do so. If you work with a doctor and have never been to medical school then you cant practice medicine even though you may know everything the doctor knows you are not a doctor. When I was at battalion you could not hold the position of SL unless you were RQ, platoon sergeants and leaders had to be JMs and RQed and rightfully so.
Move to Ban!

Is there a second?
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

AbnRgr289 wrote:Move to Ban!

Is there a second?
As much as think he is an asshat I think we should 1st verify his Ranger claims and why he spent so little time in bat. If the guy is a shitbag and was RFSed then I see no issues and he should be flushed.

If he is a Ranger in good standing then right now I can’t see banning him just for not liking his point of view. The number of Rangers that have been banned from this site is very small I would like to keep it that way.

I think that others seeing that his point of view is not supported by a majority of Rangers will give his views the amount of consideration they deserve. That would be NONE
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

Horned Toad wrote:
AbnRgr289 wrote:Move to Ban!

Is there a second?
As much as think he is an asshat I think we should 1st verify his Ranger claims and why he spent so little time in bat. If the guy is a shitbag and was RFSed then I see no issues and he should be flushed.

If he is a Ranger in good standing then right now I can’t see banning him just for not liking his point of view. The number of Rangers that have been banned from this site is very small I would like to keep it that way.

I think that others seeing that his point of view is not supported by a majority of Rangers will give his views the amount of consideration they deserve. That would be NONE
He appears to me to be nothing but a posing shitbag that doesn't know jack about the community, it's just my opinion. I don't think I've ever met a Batt Boy that wouldn't call a Non-Tabbed Batt Boy a Ranger.

Non-Tabbed Batt Boy's are as much, if not more of a Ranger, then most Non Regimental Tab's have ever been.

Besides, it doesn't look like the fuckstain is comming back, his last post was on the 28th of April, doesn't mean he won't though. But he got his ass chewed pretty good.
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89

Return to “75th Ranger Regiment Public Forum”