I'm such a whore...

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Carpe Noctem
Embryo

I'm such a whore...

Post by Carpe Noctem »

...I broke down and got a Myspace account. Elevating my feet and knocking them out as I type... :oops:

Anyway, the page is www.myspace.com/ryanpfitts ...feel free to fire at will... :twisted:
Operation Joint Endeavor '96
Operation Joint Guard '97-'98
Operation Iraqi Freedom '03-'04
BruteForce
US Army Veteran

Post by BruteForce »

Oh shit, "You dun-it now!"... :D
US Army 1986 - 1994
InfoSec/InfraGard/NetGuard (1994 - Present)
Random world and Adventures of BruteForce
RBL_M1A2Tanker
US Army Veteran

Post by RBL_M1A2Tanker »

EvilCouch wrote: "CDAT? Coffin of Death, with A Turret?"

RBL_M1A2Tanker wrote: "I like that...when I die I want to have a turret on the coffin. I want people to trip over my big gun when I'm buried...till the grounds keepers get tired of mowing around it and cut it off with a hacksaw..."

SGT, US Army (Reserve)
A Co 1-8 Cav, 1st Cav 98-00
D Co 2/334/9/84th Inf Div (IT) 00-05
ETSed Sept 05
EvilCouch
Ranger

Post by EvilCouch »

MYSPACE IS A FUCKING WHORE FACTORY!
Clueless Joe(Sand hill): May 98 - May 99
Tabless Bitch (Bco 3/75): May 99 - May 01
REMF (11th Regt): May 01 - Feb 04
Leg Team/Squad leader (HHC 1-503, 2ID, OIF): Feb 04 - Dec 05
World's worst webcomic
RBL_M1A2Tanker
US Army Veteran

Post by RBL_M1A2Tanker »

EvilCouch wrote:MYSPACE IS A FUCKING WHORE FACTORY!
Wait...is the factory doing the fucking, or are the whores fucking the factory?

RBL_M1A2Tanker wrote: "I like that...when I die I want to have a turret on the coffin. I want people to trip over my big gun when I'm buried...till the grounds keepers get tired of mowing around it and cut it off with a hacksaw..."

SGT, US Army (Reserve)
ETSed Sept 05
Carpe Noctem
Embryo

Post by Carpe Noctem »

EvilCouch wrote:MYSPACE IS A FUCKING WHORE FACTORY!
Ranger EvilCouch,

Well, why do you think I'm there? Why pay retail when you can get factory prices? :twisted:
Operation Joint Endeavor '96
Operation Joint Guard '97-'98
Operation Iraqi Freedom '03-'04
rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

MySpace Use Comes With Risks

The website MySpace offering individuals free membership to create a personalized webpage can also serve as a vulnerability for Air Force people to post personal information that can cause problems or risk operational security. Part of the responsibility of being a member of Air Force is properly representing it on and off duty. Operational security violations are one of Air Force Office of Special Investigations' (OSI) primary concerns. As a result of the increased popularity of MySpace, OSI now checks the site for incriminating information.

http://www.military.com/MilitaryReport/ ... miltrep.nl
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Operation Just Cause (Dec- Jan 89)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan-aug '03)
Operation Iraqi Freedom (Jan- July "04)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan 07- Jan 08 )
Operation Enduring Freedom (Aug 09- Jan 10 )
EvilCouch
Ranger

Post by EvilCouch »

Plus, you'll probably get an STD right through your monitor. Those whores are dirty.
Clueless Joe(Sand hill): May 98 - May 99
Tabless Bitch (Bco 3/75): May 99 - May 01
REMF (11th Regt): May 01 - Feb 04
Leg Team/Squad leader (HHC 1-503, 2ID, OIF): Feb 04 - Dec 05
World's worst webcomic
Ranger Bill
Ranger

Post by Ranger Bill »

rgrpuck wrote:MySpace Use Comes With Risks

The website MySpace offering individuals free membership to create a personalized webpage can also serve as a vulnerability for Air Force people to post personal information that can cause problems or risk operational security. Part of the responsibility of being a member of Air Force is properly representing it on and off duty. Operational security violations are one of Air Force Office of Special Investigations' (OSI) primary concerns. As a result of the increased popularity of MySpace, OSI now checks the site for incriminating information.

Many civilian employers now routinely review MySpace as an integral part of the hiring and promotion process, and the number is growing. Its faster and cheaper to do than a criminal background check, and reveals much more than reference checks. Realize that whatever you post there, in effect it becomes part of your resume.
WE NEED MORE RANGERS!

http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mentor to Pellet2007, ChaoticGood & RFS1307

Ranger School Class 3-69

7th Special Forces Group
K Company (Ranger) 75th Infantry (Airborne)
4th Infantry Division
82d Airborne Division
12th Special Forces Group
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

Ranger Bill wrote:
rgrpuck wrote:MySpace Use Comes With Risks

Many civilian employers now routinely review MySpace as an integral part of the hiring and promotion process, and the number is growing. Its faster and cheaper to do than a criminal background check, and reveals much more than reference checks. Realize that whatever you post there, in effect it becomes part of your resume.
...and that's why I would never join something like myspace.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
RBL_M1A2Tanker
US Army Veteran

Post by RBL_M1A2Tanker »

Jim wrote:
Ranger Bill wrote:
...and that's why I would never join something like myspace.
Treat it with a little PERSEC in mind and don't be stupid with it and it won't be nearly as much of a problem.

I use it mainly so I can keep in touch with three college buddies, one off the coast of Africa, one in the Caribbean, and one in Chicago, during this summer.

SGT, US Army (Reserve)
ETSed Sept 05

Return to “The Mosh Pit”