This is the time to see if I have what it takes

Basic & AIT
ggamecrazy
Tadpole

This is the time to see if I have what it takes

Post by ggamecrazy »

This is the time to see what I'm made of....

A little SITREP: I took my Airborne physical today; however a lady there said I have a mild case of scoliosis. I got x-rays and waiting for the VA hospital to give the green light. I'm a little nervous but hopefully everything is going to be alright.

I'm going tomorrow to the hotel and the on the 12th I’m officially shipping. It's time for me to prove to myself that I have what it takes.

I will be fighting for my shot at RIP. My N-600 has been filed and on the 28th of May I received a receipt. This puts a tentative time frame of mid September when I should be receiving the paperwork. Since I will not be able to sign the document myself I have filed a Power of attorney contract with my mom and she will be able to surrender my green card and sign the necessary paper work on my behalf. She will then mail or hand me the document after or during OSUT graduation.

I would like to thank all the Rangers on this site for the immensely helpful information and for not banning me when I fucked up.

I feel exited and anxious about my future and will not fail or quit on my endeavors.

Thank you.
Last edited by ggamecrazy on July 10th, 2006, 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

Best of luck to you. I wish you all the success in your military career.
The Holmchicken
Ranger

Post by The Holmchicken »

Better you than me.
2/75 97-00

It's not that I'm lazy........it's that I don't care

75th RRA

Return to “About OSUT”