POSER UDATE

Experiences of those who wear/wore the scroll.
SRT_MP
Embryo

Post by SRT_MP »

I know that I am no where near qualified to post in the Regiment forum but I may be of some help in this poser matter. I too hate douches that take credit where others have died in the defense of this country. I have several connections in the law enforcement community due to the job. I know two people that can get me info on this shitbag. I will post again once I have a contact number or address, I just wanted to help out.
MrsDocMac

Post by MrsDocMac »

Small note Snakecharmer... I'm not saying you are incorrect with anything you just said but I did want to mention that there is a National Guard unit in Grenada, Mississippi that is with 20th SFG. I'm not sure if it has any relevance to your post since you stated a Reserve unit, and I have no idea where they have been or anything other than where they are now due to a friend in the unit, but I just figured I would mention it. Grenada is about 45 minutes south east of Memphis, Tennessee.
MrsDocMac

Post by MrsDocMac »

Snakecharmer, thank you for your service as well, I believe I neglected to extend that courtesy in my previous post and I do apologize.

You are correct in all of your above statements, to the best of my knowlege there is only an NG Civil Affairs unit in Indiana, and as you stated that is NOT anywhere near the same thing. :)

As for my reply earlier, I just was unsure as to whether or not you knew of the NG SF unit here in my beautiful state.

By the way, you are also probably correct about this needing to be in a SF forum instead of a Ranger Regiment forum so I'm slowly backing out the door of this Ranger house before my pretty little female tail gets burned..... :oops: :shock: :oops:
IDon'tCare
Ranger

Post by IDon'tCare »

ProudWifetoMyArmyRanger wrote:Small note Snakecharmer... I'm not saying you are incorrect with anything you just said but I did want to mention that there is a National Guard unit in Grenada, Mississippi that is with 20th SFG. I'm not sure if it has any relevance to your post since you stated a Reserve unit, and I have no idea where they have been or anything other than where they are now due to a friend in the unit, but I just figured I would mention it. Grenada is about 45 minutes south east of Memphis, Tennessee.
Thanks I always wanted to know where I jumped at.(Grenada, Mississippi). Damn Castro trying to pull the wool over Pres. Reagan's head. :lol:
A co 2/75 80-84
Ranger class 12-82
SERE Instructor class 1-83

Mentor to Prodigy922 / KW12 / whiskeytango
RGR Mac
Ranger

Re: Poser

Post by RGR Mac »

Mooch wrote:Snakecharmer,
The guy is a friggin poser. I have the manifests (both jump and airlanded Rangers) for both Bn's for Urgent Fury. He is definitely not on them.
S/F
Mooch
Joe, can you send me a copy via E-mail of those manifests?
Co B/1-75 RGR(81-85)
Army Guard 96-to the present day
E-8/MSG.
Ranger Class 12-82
"You can have one for free if it will shut the hole under your nose"
SRT_MP
Embryo

Post by SRT_MP »

There is a small problem with this whole thing Snakecharmer. I had two dispatchers in that area look this guy up. He used to work for the Campbell Co. Jail. He no longer works there (as of 1 Feb) and has in fact moved to AZ, but still uses his KY OLN (license) which has just been renewed until 2009. The number for the jail is (859) 431-4611 and they may give you more info but probably not as it is personal info. I am still checking up on the personal info, and can get about 20 KSP troopers to assist. You know the troopers don't take kindly to people messing with the military folks, especially posing to be one.
Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

SRT_MP wrote:There is a small problem with this whole thing Snakecharmer. I had two dispatchers in that area look this guy up. He used to work for the Campbell Co. Jail. He no longer works there (as of 1 Feb) and has in fact moved to AZ, but still uses his KY OLN (license) which has just been renewed until 2009. The number for the jail is (859) 431-4611 and they may give you more info but probably not as it is personal info. I am still checking up on the personal info, and can get about 20 KSP troopers to assist. You know the troopers don't take kindly to people messing with the military folks, especially posing to be one.

Where did he move to in AZ and did he use a fake militray backgroound to get a job there?
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92
SRT_MP
Embryo

Post by SRT_MP »

I can't find out where he went to in AZ due to the fact that a renewed OLN from KY means he doesn't have to change his ID (well he does technically but it's a small ticket if he gets caught) to his new address. I would not doubt that this assclown got a new job by lying. I have a specific contact that I have but since I am in F-ing germany the time difference is too great for me to call over there to speak with this guy, so if any of you Rangers/poser hunters want to give this guy a shout. I will post what my contact has given me.
"contact Dry Ridge post 859-428-1212 ask For Dennis Mabry U/582 Tell him Bertha told you to contact him and tell him what is all going on and he will find him for you."
Since you seem to have some sort of personal interest in this, snakecharmer, you might be ble to illicit more information than someone who might not have enough info. Just remember that most LEOs hate posers almost as much as we do.

Return to “75th Ranger Regiment Public Forum”