whoa

Basic & AIT
Ranger
Ranger/Admin

Wannuhbe - you are a nogo at this station

Post by Ranger »

Wannuhbe:

That's RANGER Tool to you. I'm quite sure he's EARNED it.

That also goes for the rest of you DEPS and Wannabees when addressing anyone on this forum who is a Ranger.
wannuhbe

Post by wannuhbe »

sorry about that Ranger, i'll go fix that right now
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

I never knew they had such a thing as 'Texas Proverbs' before, but I'm not from Texas. What is another good Texas proverb?
Tool175

Post by Tool175 »

Went to 75th Pre-Rgr and Rgr school w/ guys from 3rd Marine Recon and had RI's that were Marines, much respect for the ones I have met. As far as equipment the only thing to say is the more high speed it is the more likely it is to break when you need it most. Congrats Leatherneck on joining the Rgr's had Sgt Larson was prior marine and sqd away. These cherries don't know shit.
The Tool, RLTW!!!
Tool175

Post by Tool175 »

Ya know dumbass, I mean doofus, oh excuse me, "pit fire" I have to appologize for calling you a cherry. That is what we call someone who just got to Bn. Since you flip burgers you obviously are stuck doing nothing. So good luck and let us know when you have graduated to working the register or doing drive-thru. I think it was Robin Williams that said as a parent you have two possibilties or scenarios that you imagine happening w/ your children one being "...I would like to thank my parents for insiring me to strive for the Nobel Peace Prize" or the other being "would you like fries w/ that burger" Where do you fall dumbass.
The Tool, RLTW!!!
RGRBaggett

Post by RGRBaggett »

Adid didn't bother the jarines in somalia because his son was a jarine. The major combat phase didn't start until the rangers got there, anyway. 3rd batt kicked some skinny asses over there. The marines haven't played a major combat role in any conflict since vietnam. Obviously the army training must be doing something right or maybe the jarines would get invited to a show every now and then.
Dropped
Embryo

Post by Dropped »

With all due respect to you RGRBaggett, wouldn't you say that the marines played a major role in both wars in Iraq? I mean those are pretty much the two largest conflicts we've had since vietnam and I know that the marines were there for both.

I love the Army and the Rangers, but I think that the Marines have earned some respect and that shoudln't be ruined by some idiots bashing the army, especially when they probably aren't really in the Marines anyway.

Again I have much respect.
Sniper

Post by Sniper »

Well I in RGRBaggett's post he said major role not they were there. Having been to the first gulf war I don't remember the marines having a major role in the ground combat.

Now as for the second gulf war the marines did have a major role in the ground war in capturing key vital cities like other units had to do.

I generally a passive and quiet person on these boards my name speaks for itself on as to why, but I think it is time for people to understand we all have roles to play within the military , within our branch and finally within our individual units. Saying one is better than another , one sucks because of this want is more elite because of that is just plan nonsense, sure those of us who have served have pride in what we have done where we have served and unit pride and generally you do not see us who have served speak ill of any one service because they served.

I really wish all you wunnabes would just saved your energy for when it comes time for you to go through the training we all have already been through, because alot of you despite what you think now will not make it through just the nature of the beast, and for those special wunnabees who are going to say well I know I can do it because I know me doesn't mean anything because I have seen all sorts come and go people who you though should make it dont people who you could never imagine make it do, so until you have passed and served please refrain on commenting on one service vs another .
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Sniper-
You're right on target!
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
PaleHorseRider
Tadpole

Post by PaleHorseRider »

damnleatherneck, you got some good stories, keep em comin.

Return to “About OSUT”