PT Program

No Snivel Zone. PT - Pushups, Flutterkicks, Running, Roadmarching.
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Once again I missed out on some fun(Luna sobs) :twisted:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Moore Eggzman wrote:Ahhhhhhh, I just got back from my first rucking experience. 8) I agree about it being fun in a wierd way, it kind of got me pumped up. I guess I did not do horribly for my first time; I did four miles in 52 minutes with about a 60 pound pack. I jogged about 1/3rd or 1/2 of it. :P
EGGPOKEMON-

While I applaud your HOOAHness, your first time rucking ain't the time to be ruck running. Now's the time to build up slow, as to avoid injury, kapiche?
Blacksrt4
Tadpole

Post by Blacksrt4 »

BadMuther wrote:poodlepucker-

The army issues you foot powder..just wnated to make sure you weren't rubbing gold bond on your sack or some other nonsense!!!

You'll quickly learn that half the habits you get in basic training will get you made fun of in Batt. Iceyhot comes to mind.

One more thing, DON'T BUY THOSE STUPID PT OUTFITS THEY LET YOU BUY AT BASIC! YOU"LL NEVER WEAR IT AGAIN. Not unless you like to get made fun of a lot!

Are you talking about the PT sweats and shorts that say ARMY acrosse the chest? Or do I need to push?
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

blacksrt4 wrote:
BadMuther wrote:poodlepucker-

The army issues you foot powder..just wnated to make sure you weren't rubbing gold bond on your sack or some other nonsense!!!

You'll quickly learn that half the habits you get in basic training will get you made fun of in Batt. Iceyhot comes to mind.

One more thing, DON'T BUY THOSE STUPID PT OUTFITS THEY LET YOU BUY AT BASIC! YOU"LL NEVER WEAR IT AGAIN. Not unless you like to get made fun of a lot!

Are you talking about the PT sweats and shorts that say ARMY acrosse the chest? Or do I need to push?
Nope, the gay ones with your basic training company/etc. on them. They have a gay logo, with a gay saying. Save your money.
Blacksrt4
Tadpole

Post by Blacksrt4 »

Ohhhhh Ok I know exactly what your talking about. I remember when my Dad when he was a DS would try makin sells to them so that they would look "squared away" at their first unit...
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

blacksrt4 wrote:Ohhhhh Ok I know exactly what your talking about. I remember when my Dad when he was a DS would try makin sells to them so that they would look "squared away" at their first unit...
So your dad would set them up for failure? :lol:
EggMcMuffin
Tadpole

Post by EggMcMuffin »

BadMuther wrote: EGGPOKEMON-

While I applaud your HOOAHness, your first time rucking ain't the time to be ruck running. Now's the time to build up slow, as to avoid injury, kapiche?
Roger that Ranger BadMuther. 8)
USAFA-CAP
SWR-TX-441

With my left hand and the internet, anyone's my girlfriend.

"We must remember that one man is much the same as another,
and he is best who is trained in the severest school." -Thucydidies
Blacksrt4
Tadpole

Post by Blacksrt4 »

BadSister wrote:So your dad would set them up for failure? :lol:

Bingo, he can be a sick sick man.
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Moore Eggzman wrote:
BadMuther wrote: EGGPOKEMON-

Roger that Ranger BadMuther. 8)
Build your base up, then push yourself.

I would hate for one of you DEPshits to injure yourself and fuckyourself out of a chance to be a Ranger. For those of you who will make it, the underlying thing that will be most important to you is that being a RANGER was the MOST important thing you could do with your life.

Do it now, and have no regrets. Then bask in the glory of being a Ranger the rest of your life... Panties hitting your windshield while driving down the road, free beer, etc..... :twisted:
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

I used to use the foot powder to beat it. :twisted:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Example:

When I was playing H.S. football, I pulled my right groin muscle. That sumbitch hurt all the way to my sac. :x
I was told to put some Ben-Gay(you fuckers :shock: )on it. (it was the first muscle pain reliever of its type, to my knowlege). Any way, while putting it on, I ventured to near my fun zone, and WOW, my nut sac was on fire. :x . I never ran so fast through the house in my life. In my pain (burning pain) I thought to myself "you put water on fire" . Holy fucken shit if it didn't burn worse.

I still haven't used an ointment since. :roll:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990

Return to “About Army Physical Training”