Coming Home after Graduation

Three phases and 62 days of hell. This section named in honor of MAJ John Whyte who was taken from us on 04/17/05.
Ciara
Ranger Wife

Coming Home after Graduation

Post by Ciara »

Hello Rangers!

I had a quick question that I hope you can help me out with. My fiance is in Florida Phase of Ranger School right now and should be graduating in the 05-06 class. Unfortunately since I live in Washington I will be unable to make it down for his graduation. My question is, how long after his graduation will he be able to get on a plane and come home? Is it as soon as he can get a flight? I would ask him, but as you know...there's no communication. Thank you for your time!
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

wilkinsprincess4 wrote:Hey Ciara. My Ranger is in Florida phase as well. When I called Battalion the other day to ask about airplane tickets, they said that they normally send them back on Friday, but sometimes Saturday if there is room. I know you want him to come back on Friday though, the sooner the better!! :) Good luck, hopefully not too much longer till we see our boys again. Good thinking to have all the food waiting, haha! He'll love that. Talk to you later!!
Oh for fucks' sake....
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!
Bugsy
Ranger

Post by Bugsy »

Kilted Heathen wrote:
wilkinsprincess4 wrote:Hey Ciara. My Ranger is in Florida phase as well. When I called Battalion the other day to ask about airplane tickets, they said that they normally send them back on Friday, but sometimes Saturday if there is room. I know you want him to come back on Friday though, the sooner the better!! :) Good luck, hopefully not too much longer till we see our boys again. Good thinking to have all the food waiting, haha! He'll love that. Talk to you later!!
Oh for fucks' sake....
:lol: :lol: :lol: so she's lonely as much weight as he's probably lost she probably won't even recongize him. It'll be like they first met all over again. :lol:
1984 - 1985 5th Inf Div
1985 - 1986 75th Inf Ranger Regt
1986 - 1988 3/12 SFG (ABN)

The strength of the pack is the Wolf... and the strength of the Wolf is the pack... :twisted:
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

Bugsy wrote:
Kilted Heathen wrote:
Oh for fucks' sake....
:lol: :lol: :lol: so she's lonely as much weight as he's probably lost she probably won't even recongize him. It'll be like they first met all over again. :lol:
Yeah, the second thing he'll do is put down his bags.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

Bugsy wrote:
Kilted Heathen wrote:
Oh for fucks' sake....

I was so skinny after School my wife walked past me and didnt recognise me.
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Operation Just Cause (Dec- Jan 89)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan-aug '03)
Operation Iraqi Freedom (Jan- July "04)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan 07- Jan 08 )
Operation Enduring Freedom (Aug 09- Jan 10 )
Nomad
Ranger

Re: Coming Home after Graduation

Post by Nomad »

Ciara wrote:Hello Rangers!

I had a quick question that I hope you can help me out with. My fiance is in Florida Phase of Ranger School right now and should be graduating in the 05-06 class. Unfortunately since I live in Washington I will be unable to make it down for his graduation. My question is, how long after his graduation will he be able to get on a plane and come home? Is it as soon as he can get a flight? I would ask him, but as you know...there's no communication. Thank you for your time!
Unless you slather yourself in Hershey syrup and gobs of peanutbutter, he probably won't even notice you..."Food for thought" is the way to go here....

Return to “About Ranger School - In Honor of Ranger BattleBoar - RIP”