Poser thread (o3shooter)

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

JR
US Army Reservist

Post by JR »

Here's another possible (probable) SCUMBAG FUCKING POSER - Found on Soldiers for the truth and on the grunt's forums.

This fuckstick's story is so much shit... He claims to be one of 4 USAF Security Policemen who were TDY to 1/75 when they were alerted and deployed to Grenada. Claims they were "invited along" by 1/75 and JUMPED INTO COMBAT WITH THEM.

Fucking valor thief... His posts are in the following threads on SFTT and Grunts Military respectively:

http://www.sftt.us/phpbb2/viewtopic.php ... &start=225
http://www.gruntsmilitary.com/forum/vie ... highlight=

His handle is "o3shooter".

My response is shown below.

GET 'EM, RANGERS!

JR

o3shooter wrote:we were on a TDY with the Rangers at Stewart when the balloon went up and we were asked if we wanted to go with them or stay in lock-down at Stewart until it was over. Simple decision, we went.

As a career USAF Special Operator, I find this explanation of how you supposedly jumped into Grenada with the 1/75 Rangers HIGHLY unlikely.

For the sake of argument and the 0.000000001% chance that you are speaking the truth, I'll be glad to hit you with an honest debate on the details.

From the perspective of a 26 year Veteran who has been a USAF member assigned to and/or working with the US Army (conventional Airborne, Rangers and SF), I know this about US Army Airborne, Ranger and SF units:

1. They don't take anyone on real-world missions unless they feel those personnel have something to contribute that they can't get from their own organic forces.

2. They don't take anyone on real-world missions unless those personnel are on movement orders to accompany them.

3. They try to get their own guys on any combat jumps going and only take outsiders when they fit into 1 and 2, above.

4. They think the Air Force are a bunch of pogues.

Now - Let's factor in the USAF side of the equation:

1. In 1983, VERY FEW USAF SPs (Yes, I said SPs - NOT "SF" - Security Police will NEVER be TRUE "SF" - EVER) were either Ranger or Airborne qualified, and to my knowledge (I was a USAF jumper off and on from 1986 until 2005) NONE were on jump status - NONE.

2. Air Force personnel do not jump unless they are on jump status - Period - End of story. They sure as hell don't jump INTO COMBAT with Rangers unless they have the specified mission to do so.

3. The USAF SP Jumpers of today are making great strides in capabilities and are now assigned to Contingency Response Groups and Squadrons. Yet, EVEN TODAY they don't jump into combat with the Rangers.

I happen to personally know 3 personnel who jumped into Grenada with the Rangers. Two of those jumped with 1/75. Of the three, One was a 1/75 Ranger at the time and is currently a CSM out in Washington. The other two were USAF TACP NCOs at the time. One is now retired and the other is now a Special Tactics Squadron Commander. You better know they would know if this claim is true, and I'll be sure to ask them most ricky-tick.

OK, o3shooter - Time to put up or shut up - If what you're saying is true, give me more details and I'll get them verified by the personnel I know who were there at the time.

If not, shut your freakin' pie hole or I'll sic the POW Network guys on you like I did that freakin' poser Eric Sturchio:

http://www.paratrooper.net/commo/Topic184836-2-1.aspx
http://www.paratrooper.net/commo/Topic185249-89-1.aspx
http://www.paratrooper.net/commo/Topic185738-70-1.aspx

http://www.pownetwork.org/phonies/phonies239.htm

Note what action they took - It's written in RED, underneath his profile information in the middle of the page.

And know this - If you respond to this post with with some of that belligerent BS you used with the others, I definitely WILL ensure that you get reported to the proper authorities.

Stolen Honor is nothing to be treated lightly. It you're the real deal, you understand that. If not - You'd better doggone well take it seriously.

Gotta go - I have to duplicate this post over at www.armyranger.com, www.airborneranger.com, www.specialtactics.com, and www.romad.com.

Airborne!
JR
NEX SUPERNE

USAF 1980-92: Det 3, 5th Weather Squadron [Just Cause 2/7 SFG(A) - Desert Storm 1/3 SFG(A)]
USAR 1992-1995: A/2/11 SFG(A), HHC 360 CA Bde(A), HHC 4/505 PIR
ANG/USAFR 1995-2005: 146th/107th Weather Flights - 720th Special Tactics Group
USAR 2005-Present: 3 MEDCOM [OIF 06-08], 418 CA Bn
JR
US Army Reservist

Post by JR »

Thanks, Ranger!
JR
NEX SUPERNE

USAF 1980-92: Det 3, 5th Weather Squadron [Just Cause 2/7 SFG(A) - Desert Storm 1/3 SFG(A)]
JR
US Army Reservist

Post by JR »

Here's my post on Grunt's Military:

http://www.gruntsmilitary.com/forum/vie ... 4029#44029
JR
NEX SUPERNE

AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

Abell9 wrote:If you think about what this guy claims, it HAS to be bullshit.
First, who in ANY battalion EVER had SP's attached or on TDY with you????
Second, we are going back to a time when Service integration other than CCT and TAC-P were never done. And an SP??? I dont buy it and for what it's worth, why would 1st BATT make a casual offer to an SP to "Oh, hey....we are doing a combat jump...yunta cum"? Pafuckingleeze.
Dont forget about PJ's.

The fuckers that I worked with were Shit Hot.
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
StraightLeg11B
Egg

Post by StraightLeg11B »

That guy showed up at the following

http://www.gruntsmilitary.com/forum/vie ... 4056#44056
ma91c1an
Triple Canopy

Post by ma91c1an »

Again, the first thing that leaps out at me is his claim of mobilizing out of Stewart.

The ISB for 2d Batt was at Hunter.

I may be wrong, but I believe that 1st Batt mobilized out of Hunter, as well.

As for the rest of it....he is totally full of shit.

I and many others have the 2d Batt manifests for the combat jump onto Point Salines. Who has them from 1st Batt?

s.
-
-------
Classes 12, 13, and 14-81.
Company A, 2d Battalion (Ranger), 1st Platoon, "Bad 'Muthers," 1980-1984;
SFQC 4-84.
Company B, 2d Battalion, 1st Special Forces Group (Airborne), ODA 151, 1984-1986.
rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

--edit--
Last edited by rgrpuck on January 27th, 2006, 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Operation Just Cause (Dec- Jan 89)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan-aug '03)
Operation Iraqi Freedom (Jan- July "04)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan 07- Jan 08 )
Operation Enduring Freedom (Aug 09- Jan 10 )
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

mtnsldr wrote:Hey folks, just wanted to drop my .02 on this guy. Myself and another former moderator from Grunts (he's currently covert, but still searching for info on this guy) saw his posts about Grenada, and both our BS meter's pinged hard. I'm not ABN, and I'm not Ranger Q'd yet, but I've got enough experience to know a little about how the Army traditionally does stuff, and this doesn't sync.

And since it appears that many folks around the 'net these days are worried about credentials, here are mine:
Currently: NG 1LT, Infantry
Formerly: Enlisted Pogue, 77F (Petroleum Fueler) in MEDEVAC Company.
Deployments: OIF 2, infantry forced to run convoys along with Infantry ops. (Forced to drop Ranger due to deployment :x )
Edited to add: Just want to clarify, I know that you either have a tab or you have a story, and I know that I just have a story. I also have a second chance, and I plan to use it.)

Anyone who had the manifests from 1/75, that'd be awesome.

Thanks for coming by and posting but as a curtesy your first post was to be in the "introductary forum". Make your 2nd post there > http://www.armyranger.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=1842

While your at the linked forum be sure to read the FAQ's too.

(edited to add: sorry RGR Puck, was composing post and didn't see yourn.)
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

OK...I split this thread because it was part of a thread that was over a year old.

For all you newbies showing up here:

1. Don't muddy up old threads with current shit
2. Do your own Poser busting
3. "You either have a Tab or an excuse", you are correct and we are not interested in your excuses.
4. Shut the fuck up and start following the FAQ or I will begin deactivating accounts

If anything I have said is confusing or unclear please feel free to ask me questions!
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

I made a mistake trying to untangle this mess. Here is Abell's post that I deleted. CSM I am pushing as I type
Abell9 wrote:If you think about what this guy claims, it HAS to be bullshit.
First, who in ANY battalion EVER had SP's attached or on TDY with you????
Second, we are going back to a time when Service integration other than CCT and TAC-P were never done. And an SP??? I dont buy it and for what it's worth, why would 1st BATT make a casual offer to an SP to "Oh, hey....we are doing a combat jump...yunta cum"? Pafuckingleeze.
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

The other problem with this is (as I remember I wasnt there) Seats on the aircraft for that jump were at a premium. Privates were getting bumped left and right. But they suddenly had rigs and seat for 4 AF cops ??????? Get the fuck out of hear.
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Operation Just Cause (Dec- Jan 89)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan-aug '03)
Operation Iraqi Freedom (Jan- July "04)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan 07- Jan 08 )
Operation Enduring Freedom (Aug 09- Jan 10 )
mtnsldr
Embryo

Post by mtnsldr »

Again, I apologize.

I'm searching this guy out because one of my TL's was a Grenada Vet from the 82nd, and it always chapped his ass to be that close and not get to jump (not to mention all the other BS that went along with the op). Now to see this guy acting like it was just a "lahdeedah" event to get "asked" along on a Combat Jump, just really fired me up. I am just looking for someone who can verify the story, as it would be a pretty awesome story if its true. Again, I'm sorry for not following procedure, and I'll be knockin em out in the corner.
"Ascend to Victory!"

Return to “The Mosh Pit”