Shipping out tomorrow

Basic & AIT
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

GrowOrDie wrote:Short sitrep-

I'm home on Emergency leave because my Grandfather passed away.

I just wanted to give a short sitrep while i'm home to let everyone know how its going.

We've gotten all our gear issued, I made it into Bravo 1/19. I saw Kadgarth before shipping downrange, hes a little guy..we didn't have much time to talk because the Drill's were yelling at everybody.

Week 1 isn't that bad, lots of smoke and not that much training. We're doing first aid stuff. I've got a shitty battle buddy..the guy has RIP in his contract and is a fuck off. Non-athletic. Most everybody I've met from my platoon who has RIP is trying to get out of it. Fuck them. Only me and another guy are intent on making it to Batt. We do PT together in the barracks after lights out and during our firegaurds.

We saw some Rippees today before chow doing pullups and every dude in my platoon was like "Oh wow, look at those Rangers!!" It was kind of funny.

All my DS's like me, sans one who doesn't like anyone. The Platoon is pretty squared away, but we have that too many chiefs and not enough indians complex. I've learned to not argue with them and just lead by doing instead of talking. Its funny how many people can say "hey, make sure the lights get turned off before formation" and it never gets done.

Thats about it, not much to say and i've been long winded as it is.

Thanks again for all the advice Rangers.

GorD Out.
Those weren't Rippies.

Was it really funny?

Those Rippies were actually Pre-Ranger studs.
80% of the fuck-wits are officers, heads shaved and back to sucking shit in pursuit of excellence.
Guess who had them doing the pull-ups...
Small world isn't it?
Shut the fuck up, 350 has tarnished all of you. Save your fucking breath until you actually do something.

If you still think it's fucking funny...do a quick Tab-check on your Drill SGTs.
If you still feel you know more than the trainee next to you....350's saving you a seat in fucking Canada!
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!
The Holmchicken
Ranger

Post by The Holmchicken »

Kilted Heathen wrote: Those weren't Rippies.

Was it really funny?

Those Rippies were actually Pre-Ranger studs.
80% of the fuck-wits are officers, heads shaved and back to sucking shit in pursuit of excellence.
Guess who had them doing the pull-ups...
Small world isn't it?
Shut the fuck up, 350 has tarnished all of you. Save your fucking breath until you actually do something.

If you still think it's fucking funny...do a quick Tab-check on your Drill SGTs.
If you still feel you know more than the trainee next to you....350's saving you a seat in fucking Canada!

You're so mean! :roll: :lol: :lol:
2/75 97-00

It's not that I'm lazy........it's that I don't care

75th RRA

Return to “About OSUT”