Ranger Support company to get Tan beret.

Experiences of those who wear/wore the scroll.
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

Hopefully the chicks start getting around too....that is the best part!
Horned Toad
Ranger

Re: .

Post by Horned Toad »

RGR_Dan wrote:I guess they can get straight into MOJO now too....

I think you just took 10 years off my life with that statement. :shock:
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92
RGR_Dan
Ranger

Post by RGR_Dan »

I'm here for ya :lol:
95-98 Aco. 3/75 2nd plt Weapons Sqd
98-01Hco 121st LRS
Former LEO
Former Contractor
LEO (round 2)
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

We already have chicks in Mojo. Chick Ray....never met her but Im sure she's a bitch.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

Abell9 wrote:We already have chicks in Mojo. Chick Ray....never met her but Im sure she's a bitch.
Hahahahhaa....you are fucking relentless Brother :lol:
Bugsy
Ranger

Post by Bugsy »

Unknown wrote:THERE ARE NO FUCKING WOMEN IN THE GODDAMN SUPPORT COMPANIES! EVERYONE HERE NEEDS TO SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THE GODDAMN BERET SHIT TOO! THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON ARE THE PEOPLE AT THE TOP! STOP SPECULATING!

"I HEARD THIS FROM SO AND SO, I HEARD THAT FROM SO AND SO!"

GUESS WHAT...SO AND SO KNOWS JUST AS MUCH AS YOU DO ABOUT THE SITUATION, JACK AND SHIT!
:shock: :shock: as soon as I saw the bold large type I thought for a sec that I had responded to a post that I had completely forgotten about. Then I noticed UNKN used the word GODDAMN instead of Mutherfuckin and I knew it wasn't me :lol: :lol: "But I hear you my brutha" :wink: 8)
1984 - 1985 5th Inf Div
1985 - 1986 75th Inf Ranger Regt
1986 - 1988 3/12 SFG (ABN)

The strength of the pack is the Wolf... and the strength of the Wolf is the pack... :twisted:
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

The Holmchicken wrote:
AbnRgr289 wrote:
The Holmchicken wrote:In my RIP class, we got to fastrope from the Space Shuttle. While it was re-entering the atmosphere.
Damn, you got me beat! :cry:

I just use to do 90 footers off of the tailgate of 130's! :roll:

But at least it was full combat load. :D
I had to do the fastrope while carrying an entire battalion support by fire position. 240's, Carl G's and the Little Bird that went down. :lol:
Fuckin' bragg-it! :evil:

Your just trying to show off!

I wasn't even going to mention the time that I fastroped an entire Plt from 2/69 armor in, to include there M1's!! :roll:
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
Mitch
Ranger

Post by Mitch »

Wow, everybody's all bitchy about the soft dick I mean skill thing. Why don't they just suck it the fuck up and go through RIP and then do their fucking job in BN and then go get their tab? It's not exactly rocket science. You wanna play Ranger, go to RIP go to school. Hopefully the support company will realize how bad they look like fags while being "in?" a Ranger Battalion but not having a Black (sorry I mean Tan) beret and not having a tab above their scroll. One would think this would motivate them to get both the beret and tab.
Unfortunately I think this will either go 1 of 2 ways. They will decide to go to RIP and later get Tabs or will take the easy way out and just tell everyone they are a Ranger without going to RIP :evil: I would hate to see this support company thingy turn into shit bags but it could very well happen. Will they be held to Ranger Standards i.e. 80%on APFT, 5 milers, 30 mile rucks, etc. or will they be held to straight leg army standards?

Well I was a soft skill in BN and I was mighty proud of earning my Black Beret and my Tab and to think that nowadays soft skills will be able to walk right in and say they are Rangers is a pretty fucking sickening thought.

Well just think about it like this, the 11 series in BN out there doing what Rangers do are the atheletes and this support company will be supporting them so I guess that makes them atheltic supporters. You sure you don't want a chick serving as your jock strap?

Well enough said by my sorry soft skill ass, think I'll go finish off what's left in the case.
RHQ 94-96, HHC 1/75 96-00
RS 12-95
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

Bugsy wrote:
Unknown wrote:THERE ARE NO FUCKING WOMEN IN THE GODDAMN SUPPORT COMPANIES! EVERYONE HERE NEEDS TO SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THE GODDAMN BERET SHIT TOO! THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON ARE THE PEOPLE AT THE TOP! STOP SPECULATING!

"I HEARD THIS FROM SO AND SO, I HEARD THAT FROM SO AND SO!"

GUESS WHAT...SO AND SO KNOWS JUST AS MUCH AS YOU DO ABOUT THE SITUATION, JACK AND SHIT!
:shock: :shock: as soon as I saw the bold large type I thought for a sec that I had responded to a post that I had completely forgotten about. Then I noticed UNKN used the word GODDAMN instead of Mutherfuckin and I knew it wasn't me :lol: :lol: "But I hear you my brutha" :wink: 8)
I was thinking the exact same thing :lol:
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

I heard there were even some Ranger pilots too now. Any truth to that rumor? :wink:

RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
The Holmchicken
Ranger

Post by The Holmchicken »

AbnRgr289 wrote:
The Holmchicken wrote:
AbnRgr289 wrote: Damn, you got me beat! :cry:

I just use to do 90 footers off of the tailgate of 130's! :roll:

But at least it was full combat load. :D
I had to do the fastrope while carrying an entire battalion support by fire position. 240's, Carl G's and the Little Bird that went down. :lol:

I wasn't even going to mention the time that I fastroped an entire Plt from 2/69 armor in, to include there M1's!! :roll:
M1's? Shit, as a private, for punishment, I had to dig up an entire WWII Panzer Division with my MRE spoon.
2/75 97-00

It's not that I'm lazy........it's that I don't care

75th RRA
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

The Holmchicken wrote:
AbnRgr289 wrote:
The Holmchicken wrote: I had to do the fastrope while carrying an entire battalion support by fire position. 240's, Carl G's and the Little Bird that went down. :lol:

M1's? Shit, as a private, for punishment, I had to dig up an entire WWII Panzer Division with my MRE spoon.
Hell that wasn't punishment...............it probably only took you about 48hrs to do it! :roll:

Shit, I stepped on my crank as a private one time and I had to run around Lawson 17 times with a C-5 on my back. It wouldn't have been so bad if I didn't have to hold it just right so the wing's wouldn't hit the tree's on the way around. But I did it in the standard 12mi road march time, I got a Distinguished Flying Cross for that one. :D :P

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

The Holmchicken wrote:
AbnRgr289 wrote:
The Holmchicken wrote: I had to do the fastrope while carrying an entire battalion support by fire position. 240's, Carl G's and the Little Bird that went down. :lol:

:roll: You guys are so full of shit. Who the fuck you think had to bury that Panzer Division? Thats right! And they werent shooting at YOU when you dug em up either....but by God they were when I buried em.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

Abell9 wrote:
The Holmchicken wrote:
AbnRgr289 wrote: Fuckin' bragg-it! :evil:

:roll: You guys are so full of shit. Who the fuck you think had to bury that Panzer Division? Thats right! And they werent shooting at YOU when you dug em up either....but by God they were when I buried em.
Does an Airsoft gun count. :shock:

I was using one when he was digging. :twisted:

They say Airsoft is just like combat you know! :roll:

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
The Holmchicken
Ranger

Post by The Holmchicken »

AbnRgr289 wrote:
Abell9 wrote:
The Holmchicken wrote: M1's? Shit, as a private, for punishment, I had to dig up an entire WWII Panzer Division with my MRE spoon.
Does an Airsoft gun count. :shock:

I was using one when he was digging. :twisted:

They say Airsoft is just like combat you know! :roll:

Okay, okay, okay.....you got me. It wasn't a Panzer Division. It was actually a French division that had been buried by a Panzer platoon. But I was getting shot at while doing it. With ICBM's. And I all had to protect me against nuclear fall out was my shower shoes, LCE, balaclava and a light coat of CLP. Swear to God man.
2/75 97-00

It's not that I'm lazy........it's that I don't care

75th RRA

Return to “75th Ranger Regiment Public Forum”