Intro...

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

i'm actually surprised he's still a member of this site. keeping him around for some Professional Development, eh???? :twisted:
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

I bet americangirl will get her ass arrested and go to jail. I see her walking into her cell and her new roomamte asking her if she want to be the husband or wife. About that time americangirl says she wants to be the husband and her new wife says, Okay husband, now get on your knees and suck your new wifes cock! har har har :twisted:
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Ranger
Ranger/Admin

Post by Ranger »

hit_it wrote:i'm actually surprised he's still a member of this site. keeping him around for some Professional Development, eh???? :twisted:
Even the DEPs deserve a good target every now and then. Given all the professional development we've sent their way, I think they've earned it.
DO NOT PM ME
Ameri-Girl

Post by Ameri-Girl »

This shit don't faze me not one bit. You can edit my posts, change my name, all the shit ya want. It certainly is pretty fucking amusing or else I wouldn't still be here. And Ranger wm311, there is no fucking way in hell you, or anyone else would ever make me quit at a damn thing as long as my heart is still beating. Yes, I am one tough motherfucker and when it is my time to leave, you will most definitely be informed. You say you'll BET? I'll bet you $100 friggin' dollars that nobody could make me quit. BRING IT ON!!
Harris
Tadpole

Post by Harris »

100$ is a lot of money for somebody who will only end up making minimum wage. Sure you want to bet ?
Slip away.
(Badmuther's Bitch)
being held hostage in sandhill...
Ace
Tadpole

Post by Ace »

I can make you quit. Can you say TAPOUT? TKO? KO? Medical Termination?
"Why?"
"The Question is why not"
"Well, Why"
"I know it's in my heart and soul"
"And if you don't make it?"
"Thats not an option"

Honored Moose Club Member
Ameri-Girl

Post by Ameri-Girl »

lol, this is sum funny shit. please keep making fun of me.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Ameri-Girl wrote:lol, this is sum funny shit. please keep making fun of me.
Please stop giving the DEPs so much ammo to work with. You make yourself such an easy target, it's hardly even fun for them.

BTW- Where-O-Where is the funny story about yourself that you owe us?
Harris
Tadpole

Post by Harris »

Americanboy.

I have some questions for you :shock:

1: you claim to be such a hardass, why is this?

2: you say you respect those that deserve respect, yet you continually refrain from using correct titles, why?

3: You say nobody will ever make you quit, what have you done in your life that has been so hard?
Slip away.
(Badmuther's Bitch)
being held hostage in sandhill...

Return to “Introduction Archive”