Arch Support

Eight weeks of smoke, training & evaluation.
Army_Jrotc_Cadet
Embryo

Arch Support

Post by Army_Jrotc_Cadet »

Ive ask some dumb questions this one is even dumber but i got flat feet and i was wondering that can you wear Arch Support while in RIP or Ranger School or even arch supports at all while in the Army.
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Repost that in English, Arm_Pit_Cabbage. You didn't use puctuation, correct (or even decent) sentence composition. Spelling errors, and overall poor grammar abound in your post.

How the hell do you expect us to be able to answer that lump of shit you posted? I don't even know what you are asking. Ask again, butt-pirate. CORRECTLY. :?
Army_Jrotc_Cadet
Embryo

Are u Allowed to wear arch supports in RIP and Ranger school?

Is that a little Ranger Saltbitch, sorry for the bad grammer.
Army_Jrotc_Cadet
Embryo

Is that a little *better* forgot to put the better in the one above
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Army_Jrotc_Cadet wrote:Are u Allowed to wear arch supports in RIP and Ranger school?

NO. First off, I'M NOT A LITTLE RANGER SALTBITCH. Secondly, does your keyboard have broken/missing keys? Is it incapable of typing out the word 'you'? If not, then YOU must be. FIX THIS SHIT BEFORE I FUCKING SNAP YOU IN HALF, ASSCLOWN.
Army_Jrotc_Cadet
Embryo

Sorry my typing wrong wasent really paying attention to what I was doing so sorry Ranger Saltbitch. But I just got one questions I got flat feet and I was wondering that if you could wear Arch supports for your feet in RIP or Ranger school?
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Saltbitch wrote:
Army_Jrotc_Cadet wrote:Are u Allowed to wear arch supports in RIP and Ranger school?

NO. First off, I'M NOT A LITTLE RANGER SALTBITCH.
Are you guys in the same gym class or what?

** Oh Shit ** :lol:
SkyShark
US Army Vet (Airborne)

Grammer

Post by SkyShark »

Holy NOT Hooked on Phonics Batman!!
It's all good.
Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

First, dumbass since you can’t get it right; start doing the cut and paste on word perfect before you post. Second, proof read your shit. Third, do not use kewl dood fucking computer bullshit. This is not a game speak fucking English!
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92
VEGA175

Post by VEGA175 »

[quote="Army_Jrotc_Cadet"]Sorry my typing wrong wasent really paying attention to what I was doing so sorry Ranger Saltbitch.

"Is that a little Ranger Saltbitch, sorry for the bad grammer."

"Ive ask some dumb questions this one is even dumber but i got flat feet and i was wondering that can you wear Arch Support while in RIP or Ranger School or even arch supports at all while in the Army."

teers fac down roll laf hard so
this guys funny
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Army_Jrotc_Cadet wrote:Sorry my typing wrong wasent really paying attention to what I was doing so sorry Ranger Saltbitch. But I just got one questions I got flat feet and I was wondering that if you could wear Arch supports for your feet in RIP or Ranger school?
They also make panty-liners for little girls like you; I'm sure they have one that will fit, as they come in thin, medium, and extra-bitch size. Why don't you ask Ranger Mailman about feet? He's a fucking expert. He was loaded down like a mule and broke BOTH of his arches somewhere during the first day walking across Germany. He was barely into a 50km movement, had to carry his AG's extra gear, HIS ruck/M240, in the rain/cold....etc. You get the point, puss-boy? They DON'T MAKE A SUPPORT FOR THAT.

From now on, PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT YOU'RE WRITING. Oh yeah, and Shoe-goo a set of testicles on yourself, just below your vagina. :evil:
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Damn - that's what they get when they drive up to the Ranger Saltbitch service window and ask for 'Extra-Crispy'.

Return to “About RASP”