TIME IN THE 75TH

Experiences of those who wear/wore the scroll.
turdypointer

TIME IN THE 75TH

Post by turdypointer »

A friend of mine has an option 40. Now he is a very motivated person and is determined to succesfully complete rip. His problem is, that he would like to take college classes while in the 75th regiment. He enlisted for 4 years and would like to complete at least 2 years of college (online classes) then attened VMI and work on his BA.

For the ranger's who have been in the 75th regiment. Do you think he'll have time to take college classes online while beign a ranger?

CADET RAY
Tool175

Post by Tool175 »

Negative, best chance is too get one semester in at the end of your enlistment, if they let you.
the Tool
Spartan

Re: TIME IN THE 75TH

Post by Spartan »

turdypointer wrote:A friend of mine has an option 40. Now he is a very motivated person and is determined...
So - your friend doesn't know how to use a computer? WTF?

I doubt he will make it through RIP and evidently he's not motivated and determined, otherwise he would have had the balls or made the time to come and ask his own damned question, instead of sending an emmisary in his place. When it comes time for him to go to RIP are you going to go with him and hold his hand there too? :roll:

Not very impressive. Gee - here's an idea - I'll log onto ArmyRanger.com and ask questions for a 'friend' that way I won't get flamed if I dick it up too bad. Do pushups for your 'friend with the Option 40' turdypointer.
turdypointer

Post by turdypointer »

Well he is in college and is busy studying for his exams, so i did him this fucking favor. Believe me i didn't want to do it at first, but then he begged the shit out of me so i agreed.

Well the question has been answered 2 times already. So i am just going to move on.
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

If your friend begged you to suck his fucking dick, you'd probably do that too, huh?

IP check....

http://www.airborneranger.com/cgi-bin/u ... 1;t=000049

turdburglar.....
turdypointer

Post by turdypointer »

I'd put my size 11 in his ass if does ask me that.

I have another question. I am currently enrolled in ROTC. Now i found out that cadets can go to ranger school while in ROTC. Is that correct? If it is where, will I have to go to apply?
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

turdypointer wrote:I have another question. I am currently enrolled in ROTC. Now i found out that cadets can go to ranger school while in ROTC. Is that correct? If it is where, will I have to go to apply?
OH - so now, it's not JUST your friend, but you're interested too? Hmmm... What an amazing coincidence. I NEVER would have guessed that. :roll:
Tool175

Post by Tool175 »

Listen you bonehead, figure all this out on your own, you are supposed to be training to be an Officer, go find out this shgit on your own. Who in the fuck takes exams after New Years? Don't answer that you dumbass.
The Tool, RLTW!!!
Ranger
Ranger/Admin

IP Comparison

Post by Ranger »

Good call, but negative.

Turdypointer = 138.88.xxx.xxx
Shuto = 67.21.xx.xxx
DO NOT PM ME
turdypointer

Post by turdypointer »

Listen you bonehead, figure all this out on your own, you are supposed to be training to be an Officer, go find out this shgit on your own. Who in the fuck takes exams after New Years? Don't answer that you dumbass.
I'll take that under my consideration.

And about the avater I got. Kinda ugly but I'd still Penetrate that bitch. For those of you who haven't gotten any for a long time, you know what i what i am talking about. Ugly or not ugly who gives a fuck since you haven't gotten any for a long time. 8)

ps:
wm311 thank you for that link you gave me.
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

What's up with all these young and dumb college educated mofo's on here and airborneranger.com lately????

Institutions of higher learning pushing out turds at an accelerated pace, or what?

Turdysucker-Your so welcome. Anything I can do for you, please let me know!
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

wm311 wrote:What's up with all these young and dumb college educated mofo's on here and airborneranger.com lately????
Christmas Vacation - or in the PC Lexicon - Winter Break - and they have more time on their hands, some until the 15th of January or so.
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

aaaaahhhhhsssooooo grasshopper.....

Return to “75th Ranger Regiment Public Forum”