You think girls could make it through?

Three phases and 62 days of hell. This section named in honor of MAJ John Whyte who was taken from us on 04/17/05.
panthersix
Ranger

Re: You think girls could make it through?

Post by panthersix »

Silverback wrote:
panthersix wrote:
Ranger Bill wrote:At one of the first Michigan link-ups we're all sitting around the dining room table eating and drinking. My wife enters the conversation and in a gentle and sincere way asks "Are there any women Rangers?" The room went silent. A bunch of Ranger eyes just turned toward me and I just slunk down holding my head, trying to be invisible.
Only in 3rd BN would've been a good answer! :lol:

Says the Air Force guy... :roll:
It's true, I spent my last 6 years of military service in the Air Force and to tell you the truth.....IT WAS FUCKING GREAT! Talk about culture shock for them! I even farted during a General Officer's speech and I didn't even get in trouble. It was a great way to finish up after being in the retarded ARNG in this state!
Doc Mac
Ranger Class 11-80
C.Co. WPNS 1/75 79-81
3rd Plt/498th Medevac 81-82
104th LRSD 92-93
422d CA BN (A) 94-97
118th ASOS 02-08
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

panthersix wrote:[quote="Silverback

It's true, I spent my last 6 years of military service in the Air Force and to tell you the truth.....IT WAS FUCKING GREAT! Talk about culture shock for them! I even farted during a General Officer's speech and I didn't even get in trouble. It was a great way to finish up after being in the retarded ARNG in this state![/quote]

I'm not judging...Im just saying
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
panthersix
Ranger

Post by panthersix »

Silverback wrote:
panthersix wrote:[quote="Silverback

It's true, I spent my last 6 years of military service in the Air Force and to tell you the truth.....IT WAS FUCKING GREAT! Talk about culture shock for them! I even farted during a General Officer's speech and I didn't even get in trouble. It was a great way to finish up after being in the retarded ARNG in this state!

I'm not judging...Im just saying[/quote]

It was fun! I recommend it to any Ranger that wants to finish up their 20 and be treated like a valuable resource and not a pain in the ass. If I was younger I'd definitely go aircrew. Talk about being taken care of... OMFG!
Doc Mac
Ranger Class 11-80
C.Co. WPNS 1/75 79-81
3rd Plt/498th Medevac 81-82
104th LRSD 92-93
422d CA BN (A) 94-97
118th ASOS 02-08

Return to “About Ranger School - In Honor of Ranger BattleBoar - RIP”