Yo

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Weidert wrote:Jesus h christ you're right Ranger Saltbitch, time for an 'education'
Then:
Weidert wrote:Hey doofus you douchebag that's my avatar, I 'earned' it from Ranger Saltbitch (I think?) from my senceless ramblings about weight lifting and how to gain muscle, when in reality I should have been training for what I'm going to do in the not-so distant future. God damnit I earned that flabby old man as MY avatar and I would not like to associate it with anyone else.
If you're going to educate him, you should do it without Invoking some Ranger's name. Stand on your own fucking feet. Your first attempt has been deleted. That was fucking Lame - like you need SB to hold your hand or something, you pansy. You're about to get 'femmed'.
Last edited by Spartan on December 9th, 2003, 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Saltbitch wrote:Weird-art, isn't Shoobs using YOUR avatar?!
Speaking of which....I've been wanting to inquire...is your (Weird-art) avatar rubbing one out, or what?
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Yeah, I wondered what happened to it....it just disappeared! Hell, weird-art, you practically BEGGED him not to use it...'That was my daddy's watch, give it back'... :shock:
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Weidert wrote:Roger, didn't want to tread on your Rangers ground for flaming someone that I haven't earned the right to.
You've been issued a temporary license to kill by Ranger SB. Use it like a demented surgeon would a hot knife that he's about to plunge deeply into some poor bastards flesh. You guy's don't pay any attention at all to our posts do you?

Don't make me think that Ranger SB wasted his time in issuing you this temporarly license. I think you need a learners permit myself, after that pathetic last post.

I'm looking up female bodybuilder's right now to create a new avatar for you.
pathus

Post by pathus »

I am not here to disrespect rangers. From my very first post I was gettind completely flamed for random shit. Yes I am in a frat and I take pride in my frat and in no way am I trying to compare it to the life of an Army Ranger.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

pathus wrote:I am not here to disrespect rangers. From my very first post I was gettind completely flamed for random shit. Yes I am in a frat and I take pride in my frat and in no way am I trying to compare it to the life of an Army Ranger.
Whatever you say, Pathogen. Sign on the dotted line. Man up or STFU.
Spartan

Re: Yo

Post by Spartan »

pathus wrote:my fucking frat is about to get shut down.
Now you can join another fucking frat. We won't ask and we're not expecting you to tell as to the "why's" of the whole thing. You know the deal - But, as you can see, that other fraternity does have it's own 'pledging process' associated with membership and a 'coat' of arms. Sounds right up your, uh, 'alley' there Pathogen. :shock:

(good find Cat)
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Pathus-

I was once in a frat (back when the earth cooled) which also got shut down. Looking back, it was idiotic. Instead of going to school, we spent our time getting hammered and getting hazed. Eventually, enough people got hurt and/or flunked out of school, that the chapter was shut down. To the best of my knowledge, it is still shut down (this was 26 yrs ago!!).

I suppose there is still a little pride left for that fraternity, if I dig down deep enough, but in the end, my frat experience was an immature drunkfest and a waste of my time.

I do understand the bond you have with your pledge brothers, as you have all endured stupid shit together. In a microscopic way, you have experienced a speck of true brotherhood. I'm not belittling your frat experience, I'm merely stating that the Ranger Brotherhood is a bond that in most cases, runs much, much deeper than what you have probably experienced.

Being a Ranger is not about sleep deprivation. It is not about how many pushups you can do, how far you can run, or how much you can lift. It's not about how good you are with a rifle.

It's about being the tip of a sharply honed military weapon. The part of the sword that sparkles, slices through the air, and cleaves through flesh and bone.

Do a quick Google search on the "Ranger Creed." Seriously. Read the Creed slowly, carefully, several times. Try to get the full meaning of that Creed....because that is what being a Ranger is all about...on and off the 'field'.

Trust me, when you are forced to give 210% every day and are surrounded by the very best (who are also giving 210%) the bonds are deep and lifelong. Loose a friend/brother like that in wartime and it shakes you to the core. It makes the bond with those who still walk the earth that much stronger.

As far as getting flamed, every 'newbee' who comes here (or who shows up at RIP) is going to get a taste of the barbeque pit. Try to look past the verbal slams and find the lesson. You're a college guy, use your head. Everything these Rangers are doing here is for a purpose....they are preparing you DEPers for the road to Battalion. Don't take it personal, don't be disrespectful....suck it up, find the lesson to learn, use a little initiative, and drive on to your objective.

Good luck.
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Damn! Will you be my friend? :lol:
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

The Tribe has spoken; time for the Ranger in the Sky to bring forth his divine intervention.
Creeping Death
Ranger

Post by Creeping Death »

I've gotta vent a minute. I try my best not to throw heat rounds in this forum so that you DEPshits have a place to hide and whine. But Goddammit, this is the worst Mickey Mouse shit I have seen lately.

Frat life being tough? Keep dreaming Alice. My closest Ranger buddy joined a frat at LSU after he hung up his J-boots because it was expected by his family. He laughed at those little college kids trying to be mean. It was pitifull. Sleep deprivation? You don't know sleep deprivation. When you have gone without sleep for so long that you are having honest to God hallucinations, you come see me and we'll talk.

The brotherhood of a frat in no way can compare to the brotherhood of the Ranger community. I only personally know one or two Rangers that come to this site, but I would come to the aid of any Ranger, on this site - or anywhere in the world, at any time, to any place, if they needed help. Naturally I may have limitations, due to personal finances, in getting to them - but the point is that I am more than willing to help a Ranger in need at any time, whatever that need may be - simply because we belong to the same brotherhood. That is a glimmer of the brotherhood found amongst us. Will your little frat buddies come to your aid from across the country after they have not seen you for a decade? Truthfully? I think not. How many times have your frat buddies helped you out in a bar brawl? Have you ever been in a real bar brawl? How many whores have you shared with your frat buddy? How many times has your closet frat brother saved your life? How many times have you saved his life? You speak of something you know nothing about. Do as Ranger Neves told you to, and step up or shut up.

It don't mean shit how much you can bench press. Hump a ruck that outwieghs you by 50lbs, 22 hrs a day, for 72 straight days, while only consuming approx 1000 calories a day - and then we'll talk. How many of you have pushed yourselves to the point that your body looked as though you have been a guest at a a Nazi death camp? Nobody? I have, and so has every other Ranger you meet. We survived by pure mental tenacity, not by being bodybuilders. IF ANY OF YOU NUT UP TO THE CHALLENGE, YOUR BODY WILL FAIL YOU AT SOME POINT. RANGERS DO NOT FEAR THEIR BODIES BREAKING DOWN, BECAUSE WE KNOW IT IS THE MIND THAT KEEPS US GOING WHEN IT TRULY GETS TOUGH. It would behoove all of you to learn that. Listen carefully to what I am telling you. I CAN break your body. Guaranteed. Then only questions is, can I break your spirit. Will your mind keep going when your body quits? Don't think that you are special, and that since you are in such good shape that yours won't - it will.

All of this - "I'm in a frat and it's hard, too. I walked 20 miles last night. I party hard, and get a bunch of pussy. I work out and and can lift the fucking planet." - shit is about to give me a fucking stroke. I can out drink, out fuck, and out fight any one of you DEP wannabe, limp dick, whiny ass, turds. There ain't a Goddamned one of you fuckers that have done anything hard yet. Don't ever try to put your measly college existence on par with what we have already done, and that which we are trying to prepare you for. That level of utter, pompous, disrespect to the Ranger Community will not be tolerated. And whoever the dumbfuck frat boy was that told Ranger Saltbitch to fuck off, whenever you meet his Ranger buddy that lives in your community, be sure and tell him Creeping Death says hello.

Now, ALL you DEP shits beat your fucking faces! If you don't have a TAB, get on the fucking slab! Knock 'em out, recover, then get your fat asses up from the puter and low crawl five laps around your fucking house. NOW, GODDAMMIT!! NOW!! AND YOU'D BETTER HAVE YOUR FUCKING NOSES IN THE GODDAMNED DIRT, TOO!

You assholes need to get your heads out of your fourth points of contact.
A Co 1/75 '94-'97
Class 5-96
Tool175

Post by Tool175 »

cbar10 wrote:Hmmm going from 160 to 130lbs, most days 3hrs or less sleep, lots of days no sleep, frost bite in both feet, don’t feel toes for 6 months, all 8 fingers wrapped in 100mph tape because they were spilt, cellulites in left knee and on back, tendonitis right ankle from fucked up leg boots, 2nd of 3 major back injuries while in army
Btw frat house are where fags go so they don’t have to come out of the closet!!!
Sounds just like my ass in HOOAH school.
Pathus, you now obviously realize how intense being a Rgr is. So if you want it go do it, don't listen to what people tell you about when it is better to go in. If you want it go and fucking do it
The Tool, RLTW!!!

Return to “Introduction Archive”