Quick Question ABOUT BN ASSIGNMENT

Eight weeks of smoke, training & evaluation.
medicap
Embryo

Quick Question ABOUT BN ASSIGNMENT

Post by medicap »

At the completion of RIP do i get to pick what BAT i will be assined to? Also how long after BAT will i be able to go to Additional schools?
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

Search button asshole!
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!
Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

and RIP aint fucking Ranger School, post in the right spot

Attention to detail!!!!!!
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Re: Quick Question ABOUT BN ASSIGNMENT

Post by Kilted Heathen »

medicap wrote:At the completion of RIP do i get to pick what BAT i will be assined to? Also how long after BAT will i be able to go to Additional schools?
Now it's my turn...

Dude, you are fucking killing me!
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!
tsod275

Post by tsod275 »

medicap wrote:At the completion of RIP do i get to pick what BAT i will be assined to? Also how long after BAT will i be able to go to Additional schools?
Hold on everyone. Before you rip the kids heart out and eat it with some eggs for breakfast.

Here is the deal kid. Ok, first of all, you will probably get to "request" a Bat. Needless to say, if you are lucky, you will get your choice. However, RTD will decide it for you based on needs of the Regiment........if you graduate RIP of course.

Second, Bat isn't like a unit that you don't attend any schools at all. My damn records were full as shit of schools. When you get there, it is based off of performance. There are more damn schools than you can shake a stick at. DON'T BE A DAMN BADGE COLLECTOR!!!!

Ok, now for third.....I'm going to give you a peice of advice that would be a good idea to listen to. .......

Focus on one thing at a time. First Basic and all that intro shit....then find out if you can throw yourself out of a plane....Then just get through RIP. RIP is only a small taste of what is to come.

Survive the first several months of Battalion before you start looking at other schools. Remember, if you go there now, you will have to contend with all of the "Scroll Sandwiches" walking around. Worry about other schools later. Remember, a Ranger is not a person that is at the "Battalion for Schools".
Blacksrt4
Tadpole

Post by Blacksrt4 »

your a faggot
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

Blacksrt4 wrote:
your a faggot
You're also a faggot. Who the fuck says faggot these days?!?

Sphincter slave, ass hag, colon commando, turd burglar, even fag. But not faggot.
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
SkyShark
US Army Vet (Airborne)

Post by SkyShark »

RangerX wrote:
Blacksrt4 wrote:
your a faggot
You're also a faggot. Who the fuck says faggot these days?!?

Sphincter slave, ass hag, colon commando, turd burglar, even fag. But not faggot.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I still say faggot :oops:
It's all good.

Return to “About RASP”