Too late to start?

Eight weeks of smoke, training & evaluation.
medicap
Embryo

Too late to start?

Post by medicap »

Hey all,i have a question. I am shipping on june 28th... i hae a Ranger contract. Well i was in wrestling at Clovis West and took alot of my time that i wanted to use for training. I am iin decent shape and can hold my own for a long portion of pt. But i know that Rangers train hard, and i know RIP and RS are going to be very physically demanding, i'm just wondering what else could i do to train faster and get into Ranger shape? Also, what other things besides Land Navigation should i train for before i leave? Thanks for all those who hae helped our country and I am looking foreward to serving with You all!
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

There are ten zillion threads here containing that information. Take your time and run a Search. Seriously, there is a ton of info already here concerning your question. Check out the physical fitness forum, as well. Good luck.
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
toad
Ranger

Post by toad »

You won't be going to RIP for at least 6 more months. That should give you plenty of time to be in the shape you need to be. Do extra PT in both Basic and Jump School. Being a Ranger is a state of mind, I saw guy's in excellent shape quit. Surrender is not a Ranger word!!!!
Cco 3/75th 2nd plt wpns sqd 87-89
RS 8-88
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

Use the fucking search button.
RSD 96-99
SkyShark
US Army Vet (Airborne)

Post by SkyShark »

GOD DAMMIT RANGER VEE I MISS THAT AVATAR. BRING HER BACK!!!!!
It's all good.

Return to “About RASP”