About RIP (Now RASP)

Eight weeks of smoke, training & evaluation.
snaxx189
Embryo

Post by snaxx189 »

Roger
Mentee to Ranger JLTW!!!

Shipdate 20070628
scar
Ranger

Post by scar »

Roger
Clownpuncher
Ranger

Post by Clownpuncher »

Roger
Clownpuncher, M.D.
Ranger Class 01-00
3/75 RGR RGT '98-'02
UT-Austin Alum
USUHS Alum

"Utinam populus Romanus unam cervicem haberet! [If only the Roman people had one neck!]" --Caligula
AcoG275
Embryo

Post by AcoG275 »

Honestly, it's a great informative post, but...

All i remember is getting RIPPED a new one every single day all day long...it's seemed like there was a "good cop, bad cop" thing going on. Everytime one of the sane cadre would try and teach us something, SSG Young would commence our destruction.....

Anything would set him off, EVERY single time he saw the class we would end up doing atleast 50 push ups....

and cole range? Lets just say i was BEGGING to get smoked in the pit..."God, please let us do push ups" was one of my thoughts those three days....Honestly, when we got back, some dumbass yelled "hit the woodline" and everyone who heard it tensed up and turned in the barracks!!....lets just say that guy is lucky he didn't end up seeing the medic that day...

I guess it's more of a "Learning" Experience than a "Rip your balls off" type thing these days...
Banned - Admin Concensus

20 JUN 2007
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

AcoG275 wrote:Honestly, it's a great informative post, but...

All i remember is getting RIPPED a new one every single day all day long...it's seemed like there was a "good cop, bad cop" thing going on. Everytime one of the sane cadre would try and teach us something, SSG Young would commence our destruction.....

Anything would set him off, EVERY single time he saw the class we would end up doing atleast 50 push ups....

and cole range? Lets just say i was BEGGING to get smoked in the pit..."God, please let us do push ups" was one of my thoughts those three days....Honestly, when we got back, some dumbass yelled "hit the woodline" and everyone who heard it tensed up and turned in the barracks!!....lets just say that guy is lucky he didn't end up seeing the medic that day...

I guess it's more of a "Learning" Experience than a "Rip your balls off" type thing these days...
Please post an Introduction in the appropriate forum. We like to know who we're talking to. Gracias.

RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Wabbit
US Army

Post by Wabbit »

Roger
- Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the grey twilight that knows not victory nor defeat. - TR
sparky
Embryo

Post by sparky »

Roger.
Batiati
Embryo

Post by Batiati »

Roger.

pushups done
DRM
Paratrooper

Post by DRM »

Roger.
Ezra
Egg

Post by Ezra »

Roger
Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? Who will go for us?" "Here I am," I said; "send me!"
Isaiah 6:8

Ranger Rgrking's mentee

68W DEP
Option: 40
Ship date: 20080605
Copperhead
Tadpole

Post by Copperhead »

Roger
"Desire is the key to motivation, but it's determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal - a commitment to excellence - that will enable you to attain the success you seek."
-Mario Andretti
Cato the Younger
Embryo

Post by Cato the Younger »

Roger.

Return to “About RASP”