Recruiters and lies

Questions and Answers about obtaining an Option 40 Contract and other routes to serving as a Ranger in the US Army.
Cat

Post by Cat »

RGR Luna wrote:One of my favorite Spec. Ops units is the PJ's. I met some of them, and the ones that I met were real hooah fuckers.
I was stationed with some PJs while in Kuwait. They are some of the most professional and squared away men I have ever meet. They play an important war time role for our pilots etc.
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Desert Sloth wrote:
Cat wrote:I was stationed with some PJs while in Kuwait.
Woobie has some pink POKADOT PJs in his closet (Luna told me once).

They do serve a purpose when it's cold out.
Nope, your little sis stole them from me after I was done violating her.....(do it......do it....... :wink: )
Cat

Post by Cat »

Desert Sloth wrote:

Well the AFs PJs do wear black berets :shock:
Currahee 3-4
Tadpole

Post by Currahee 3-4 »

Oh hell
A co 1/506th 91-92
1/327,2/327 92-94

From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Cat wrote:
Desert Sloth wrote:

Well the AFs PJs do wear black berets :shock:
Cat I see by your signature that you were last in the military in 1997. If that is when you saw these PJ's wearing black berets then...... Would they (U.S.A.F. PJ's) now be wearing tan berets in keeping with the current times of military changing colors for Rangers and regular military? None of your posts refer to the new color beret for Rangers and Tabbed Rangers. Please in all your wisdom, do a clarification for one not sure (me?).
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Cat

Post by Cat »

Desert Sloth wrote:
Cat wrote:Well the AFs PJs do wear black berets :shock:

eeeeehhhhhhhhh......nice try Cattie......PJs wear Red/Maroon berets, like Wooobie's Mom when she dresses up for me on Sundays.
Rgrs SF and DS;

I was in Kuwait from Jan94 to Dec94. I was stationed with the Air Force at the military side of Kuwait City International Airport(KCIA) from Aug94 to Nov94. The Air Force PJs I was stationed with at that time wore black berets, from what I remember. But I could be wrong and be thinking of what the SPs wore out there.
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Roger that; red/maroon berets. 8)
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Cat wrote:I was in Kuwait from Jan94 to Dec94. I was stationed with the Air Force at the military side of Kuwait City International Airport(KCIA) from Aug94 to Nov94. The Air Force PJs I was stationed with at that time wore black berets.
Those were super-cool USAF Security dudes. And yes, they do earn their berets.

What are they called - Ravens or something like that?
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Air farce SP's/SF's wear dark blue berets...but back in the early 90's I know some of those homos were wearing black berets..... :evil:

Believe it or not, there is some AF group that calls themselves "Rangers"...obscure group, but I think those fags should pick new names....
Cat

Post by Cat »

BadMuther wrote:Air farce SP's/SF's wear dark blue berets...but back in the early 90's I know some of those homos were wearing black berets..... :evil:

Believe it or not, there is some AF group that calls themselves "Rangers"...obscure group, but I think those fags should pick new names....
Now that I think about it the majority of the time when I came into contact with the PJs it was on the flight-line where it was a no hat no salute zone, so I was probably thinking about what the SPs wore.
AngryPistols
US Army Veteran

Post by AngryPistols »

I have some acquaintances that are USAF Security Police and can confirm the Ranger BadMuther's point of them wearing a very dark blue beret.

There is also a group called the 'Phoenix Ravens' that essentially does counter terrorism security for AF bases that have flight lines. I personally have never heard of the AF using the name 'Ranger' to describe any of their units.

Angry
Angry

USA 95B 84-87, TXARNG 91B 88-89, CIV 89-present

"Yet each man kills the thing he loves, some do it with a bitter look, some with a flattering word, the coward does it with a kiss, and the brave man with the sword. " -Oscar Wilde
Cat

Post by Cat »

Must be dark blue, I dug out some pics from when I was there and I can't tell one way or the other. Sorry for the misinformation about the PJs in the beginning.
Currahee 3-4
Tadpole

Post by Currahee 3-4 »

Air farce SP's/SF's wear dark blue berets...but back in the early 90's I know some of those homos were wearing black berets.....

Ya i remember the SP's at Osan Air base wearing black berets.I still have one at home.

You know you would think those highly trained sp's in their black berets wouldnt fuck with an infantry platoon on a weekend pass.Especially a platoon whos PL took great offense to their choice of headgear since his brother was an officer at the 75th.

Bwaaaaaahahaaahaaahaa..... :twisted:

I enjoyed many a drunken night in the barracks wearing my sp beret. :lol:
A co 1/506th 91-92
1/327,2/327 92-94

From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.

Return to “Recruitment Process”