Photos from the leftist protests in San Francisco yesterday

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

goon
USMC Veteran

Post by goon »

Oh to be quietly walking around in that crowd with a couple of cans of lighter fluid in my hands. A little splash for you and some for you. These people think it is great fun to do this and have no clue of the consequences. They all think they are helping some big cause, but all they do is fuel the media and our enemies to continue their attacks. Some of you DEP kids are going to go home on your first leave and see that a whole bunch of people you used to hang around with will be acting just like these people. These groups target young, eager and lazy people with parties as well as sounding so educated. These young people are the same ones who for the most part were the LMV's (Lunch Money Victims) in high school. The ones everyone made fun of and they never fit in. These groups cater to this and welcome them with open arms. Hell when I went in the Marines my girlfriend at the time thought there was nothing cooler than me being a Marine. Well she left for college and within a year I was part of the great evil machine that was the government. No great loss but you see my point. Just some food for thought. Remember these are the same people who believe there should be a greater penalty for killing an animal than there should for killing a human being. Fuck these pieces of shit. I wish they all would have joined in as human shields.
USMC 6492 (AD 1990-1995)
IRR (1995-1998)
USA 91W (2005-?)
Aequoreus tunc Miles militis
Prepping for the Q course
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

Honey,I'm getting that twitch in my firing eye again. :evil:
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!

Return to “The Mosh Pit”