Traveling Tips, Help & Ideas

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Boudicca
Tadpole

Re: Traveling Tips, Help & Ideas

Post by Boudicca »

Ranger McD, Ocean City, MD sounds pretty cool, since we just left Oceans Shores, WA last May. From Ocean Shores to Ocean City, hmm, not bad. 8)

And Rabbit, I do thank you kindly for your offer, but I intend to fly through W Va at o'dark thirty. 'ppreciate the offer though. :wink:

And Ranger513, you're amazingly good at your job if you know what I drive. Damn good. :D
To be loved is to be fortunate, but to be hated is to achieve distinction.
<2> Ranger Mom
RIP 10-08 & RS 10-09
Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

Hi Boudicca,
I understand you may be raising a promising young photographer in your family, may I ask for her to take a photo of the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Wall, no specific names, areas of the wall necessary to be in the picture just if she can take a photo for me and have her send it my way I'd be very much obliged. My photography skills...well let's just say they need work.
Jenny
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.” Galileo Galilei

"If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies, any and every method of protecting ourselves is morally right” Marcus Tullius Cicero

"By special Pastoral appointment."
Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

Boudicca,
Was it this past weekend you were off to the capital? Did you see the cute panda bear at the National Zoo?

Jenny
Jenny
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.” Galileo Galilei

"If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies, any and every method of protecting ourselves is morally right” Marcus Tullius Cicero

Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

Jenny Lynn wrote:Boudicca,
Was it this past weekend you were off to the capital? Did you see the cute panda bear at the National Zoo?

Jenny
If she had of, it was dinner that night.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Boudicca
Tadpole

Post by Boudicca »

We had Chinese delivery - No Panda - at least I don't think so!

The new puppy ate my cell phone charging cord before I left...so, no cell phone for the weekend; it rained for 2000 of the 2810 miles (every fucking state except Missouri), but the weather was perfect during sight seeing.

We were in the soccer field right in front of the White House when Marine Corp One came right over us and landed on the WH lawn, bunch of black vans went through the gates, and the snipers and observation were on the WH roof, then Marine Corp One left quickly with the 2 decoy helicopters.

I started driving to Rehoboth Beach on Sunday, but my navigator had a brain fart right off the bat and we wound up on Pennsylvania Ave, so we scrapped Rehoboth for Virginia Beach on Monday, where my daughter and her friend swam with the dolphins playing right behind them in the surf.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
To be loved is to be fortunate, but to be hated is to achieve distinction.
<2> Ranger Mom
RIP 10-08 & RS 10-09
Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

Boudicca, you rock lady, I love the picture of the panda :!:
Jenny

Return to “The Mosh Pit”