Britain says Prince Harry deployed in Afghanistan

News posted by members of this site. If you want to publish your own article or have something of value for the front page please indicate it as such.
Before posting make sure it hasn't already been posted. Write a concise and pertinent intro if you are going to post here.

Moderator: Site Admin

Forum rules
Check for duplicates before posting, otherwise post it in the original thread. If you want to post an article of your own or find it significant for the front page please let us know. Rangers Lead the Way
Chiron
Ranger

Post by Chiron »

msg_dman wrote:I semi agree with the decision to pull him. It is not fair to the men he commands if every night 50 Taliban attack his position trying to take the Holy Grail of hostages.
If I were those "sir" types i would use that to my advantage by setting traps and kill boucoup Taliban.

You think that there isn't an SAS squadron roaming around the "Prince's Jewles"... :lol:
RS Class 5-82
French Commando 11-83
LRSLC Class 5-87
U.S. Army 1980-1984 and 1987-1990
---------
“Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.”
George S. Patton
CloakAndDagger
US Army Veteran

Post by CloakAndDagger »

I saw a clip on the news of him getting off the plane back home, he looked liked he was highly irritated about being pulled back.
GSXRanger
Ranger

Post by GSXRanger »

True... he was a bit "Put Out."
RS 08-91
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
EvilCouch
Ranger

Post by EvilCouch »

Wannabe75 wrote:fucked up... pardon my French, Rangers.
Yeah, 'cause of all the people in the world, you're going to offend Rangers by dropping F-bombs.
Clueless Joe(Sand hill): May 98 - May 99
Tabless Bitch (Bco 3/75): May 99 - May 01
REMF (11th Regt): May 01 - Feb 04
Leg Team/Squad leader (HHC 1-503, 2ID, OIF): Feb 04 - Dec 05
World's worst webcomic
Wannabe75
Embryo

Post by Wannabe75 »

EvilCouch wrote:
Wannabe75 wrote:fucked up... pardon my French, Rangers.
Yeah, 'cause of all the people in the world, you're going to offend Rangers by dropping F-bombs.
Well, Ranger EvilCouch, being 16 people generally aren't used to me talking like this. Mainly because they don't listen to me. :lol:

Return to “The News Dump”