General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

damn Tater... dayum. that was nice.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

BruteForce wrote:..guess I'll throw in my touchy/feely too, with a big HAPPY NEW YEAR to the entire ArmyRanger.com membership!

At present, I'm surrounded by lovely ladies experiementing with various ways to get me shit-faced using various and sundry liquors mixed into martini format (the last one was something called an exploding orgasm, or words to that effect). :D
Dude, c'mon, put your drink down and go get the scale. I'll bet ain't a one of 'em under 2 bills! :twisted: :wink:

Oh ya, and the Pastor, he's alright I guess. :lol:
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Abell 9 and Hugmanay

Post by Jim »

Kilted Heathen wrote:Happy Hugmanay (New Year) to all on the board.

I'd rather hang around you fuckers than watch an Englishman bleed.

Abell you are absolutely without question a man amongst men and the Man of the Year for ArmyRanger.com.

You are the example.
Agree! You've done a super job as our Pastor this year. Thanks, Andy!
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
Ranger Ron
Ranger/LRRP/Admin

Post by Ranger Ron »

Best to you this year, Pastor. You have provided some outstanding leadership in some tough situations this past year.....but then Rangers Lead The Way!!!!!

I think I'll pass on the blow job. :lol:

Happy New Year to you all!!
SUA SPONTE - "We few, we happy few, we BAND OF BROTHERS;
for he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother!"
- Shakespeare

RLTW! - Land of the Free BECAUSE of the Brave

RS 3-70
SSG VN 69-70
I Co., 75th. Inf.
4/9 Inf., 25th ID

Mentored Ranger kozzman555
http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - LM 183
http://www.ranger.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - LM 3537
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

Well.....everyone passed on the Blow Job and course Tater brought to light an interesting twist....one I hope he gets hit by a car over and lives to see the face who hit him.....a wrinkled up fucker with a demonic slavering smile.....asshole. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Puck, laughing at my expense??????? Im hurt and offended. Posed to be my moment where you sing my praises and recount great things I....OK, good things I have..... :? fuck....never mind you saw off Goat fucker......
laugh on...and the rest of ya who ARE getting laid....while your stroken, say this out loud 3 times..."THIS is for The Pastor". Its not much to ask....your girl will think you went to confession, your wife will think your nuts, and Puck....your Goat won't care.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

Abell9 needs all the awards he can get at his advanced age!

You da man, Gramps!
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

xray wrote:I agree Abell.. Abell feel free to write your own award since you have a great way of writing!!! :lol:
And why don't you write your own obituary while you are at it, you old fuck. You never know, this could be the year...
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

You guys need to get a room. New year...yeah this is the best ever. I am not sure what Abell did to garner so much attention, or are we just celebrating the fact that he'll probably out-live all of us (shit he's already a hundred)?
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
BruteForce
US Army Veteran

Post by BruteForce »

cams wrote:Dude, c'mon, put your drink down and go get the scale. I'll bet ain't a one of 'em under 2 bills! :twisted: :wink:
OUCH! Actually, they were under 120, one of them being my wife! :wink:

I'm the one that tips the scales at 215, though! :D

At any rate, I hope everyone had a great and safe celebration. First time in many years that we didn't go to bed completely shit-faced, and I'm proud of that fact. Got up early the next morning, put all my cold-weather gear on, packed up the ATV and went into the 7F snow to play at 4wheeling!
US Army 1986 - 1994
InfoSec/InfraGard/NetGuard (1994 - Present)
Random world and Adventures of BruteForce
GSXRanger
Ranger

Post by GSXRanger »

Don't let 'em fuck with ya too bad Pastor... just remember... God may have made men, but Pfizer Pharmaceuticals made us all equal!!!

Happy New Year ya Bastids!!!
RS 08-91
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

BruteForce wrote:
cams wrote:Dude, c'mon, put your drink down and go get the scale. I'll bet ain't a one of 'em under 2 bills! :twisted: :wink:
OUCH! Actually, they were under 120, one of them being my wife! :wink:

I'm the one that tips the scales at 215, though! :D

At any rate, I hope everyone had a great and safe celebration. First time in many years that we didn't go to bed completely shit-faced, and I'm proud of that fact. Got up early the next morning, put all my cold-weather gear on, packed up the ATV and went into the 7F snow to play at 4wheeling!
DOH!
:shock:

Cams backs away slowly, circling, checking his blade and quietly saying, "Dude, you know I was joking right? Right?" :lol: :lol: :lol:
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
Chiron
Ranger

Post by Chiron »

Happy New Year Pastor! It's always good to see you're still around and kicking... :lol: err.. I mean around and dealing. :D
RS Class 5-82
French Commando 11-83
LRSLC Class 5-87
U.S. Army 1980-1984 and 1987-1990
---------
“Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.”
George S. Patton
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

AU SkullCap wrote:Happy new year pastor, Man of the year huh, well I question your mentoring abilities. I get myself in enough trouble without your stories about telling off a general, oh wait 2 star general. Next time I hear that story its gonna be the fucking president. Thanks for everything, I do my best to uphold the standards and traditions set by the Rangers like you who came before me.... way way way way before me.
3 1/2 years on ArmyRanger.com and he feels secure enough to insult a man who was there when the Ranger Regiment was formed. Damn, they grow up so soon.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
Lefty
Rest In Peace | Ranger Advisor BDQ

Post by Lefty »

Jim wrote:
AU SkullCap wrote:Happy new year pastor, Man of the year huh, well I question your mentoring abilities. I get myself in enough trouble without your stories about telling off a general, oh wait 2 star general. Next time I hear that story its gonna be the fucking president. Thanks for everything, I do my best to uphold the standards and traditions set by the Rangers like you who came before me.... way way way way before me.
3 1/2 years on ArmyRanger.com and he feels secure enough to insult a man who was there when ROGERS RANGERS was formed. Damn, they grow up so soon.
I don't care what the rest of you say, I still think Andy's an alright guy......
RLTW
Lefty
SFOC 1969
6th SFG(A) 69-70
Ranger Class 13-70
MACV Tm 21 70-71 (2nd ARVN Ranger Gp 23d
BN)
2/13 Armor 1st Cav 71-72

"Experience teaches a dear school, but fools will learn in no other, and some scarce in that"

Return to “The Mosh Pit”