Ranger

Post by Ranger Bill »

Welcome to the site.
WE NEED MORE RANGERS!

http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mentor to Pellet2007, ChaoticGood & RFS1307

Ranger School Class 3-69

7th Special Forces Group
K Company (Ranger) 75th Infantry (Airborne)
4th Infantry Division
82d Airborne Division
12th Special Forces Group
Ndog275
Ranger

Post by Ndog275 »

Welcome. Good luck in school. I got the Xmas break in 94. While on leave I fell asleep standing up in line at Burger King. :lol: I was one fat kid when I reported in after the break :D
A 1/75 93-97
B&HHC 2/75 97-99
RS 3,4&5-95

This mighty soldier on the eve of the war he waged
Told his troops of lessons learned from battles fought.
"May your heart grow bolder like an iron-clad brigade"
Said this leader to his outnumbered lot.

www.75thrra.com
www.tacticaltailor.com
289sotherhalf
Supreme Goddess of Drive On/Moderator

Post by 289sotherhalf »

Welcome to the site.
~Ranger Wife~

"Love your enemies...it pisses them off!"

"Be careful whose toes you step on today because they might be connected to the foot that kicks your ass tomorrow."

"Behind every damsel is a fire breathing dragon."
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

kyelkhunter

Post by Steadfast »

Welcome to armyranger.com Ranger. Merry Holidays Sir.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
RRDTm3
Ranger

Post by RRDTm3 »

reaper96 wrote: I am known to blow you out of your Patrol Base at around 2 or 3 in the morning.....That is if you make it there by then after the mission........
kyelkhunter wrote:What a fucking dick, typical Florida RI from what I have heard
WTF?
A co 3/75
RRD
RIP/PRC
Ranger Instructor 4th RTB
H co LRS
WTC
MUTC
#8-91

"I will never out rank stupid people"

Mentor to Myself
Paladin
BANNED

Post by Paladin »

RRDTm3 wrote:
reaper96 wrote: I am known to blow you out of your Patrol Base at around 2 or 3 in the morning.....That is if you make it there by then after the mission........
kyelkhunter wrote:What a fucking dick, typical Florida RI from what I have heard
WTF?
Welcome Sir
But if this is the way you acknowledge RI's on this board only G.R.I.T.S. can help you get your tab.

Attitude toward Rangers on this board should be positive. What you hear and what you experience in Ranger School should be shared at the end when you get your tab.

Until then I would keep my comments to myself and post whenever absolutely necessary.

The Ranger brotherhood spreads across the world. We can help you or we can make your life a miserable, puking pile of shit. Take your pick of which you would like us to help you achieve!
Paladin1952
PocketKings
Ranger

Post by PocketKings »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, the magic of editing one's posts and setting studs up for fun in the sun.
RS 01-00
82d (1-325 AIR) 99-00
101st (2-502d IN) 00-03
kyelkhunter
Ranger

Post by kyelkhunter »

RRDTm3, As if I needed another target on my back once I get to Florida. Gotta say though, when I was first scrolling through the posts and saw that it was instant pucker factor. Good one, just hope everyone realizes that I really didn't say that. Paladin 1952 sure didn't seem to appreciate the humor.
PocketKings
Ranger

Post by PocketKings »

Don't worry dude. I got your back.
RS 01-00
82d (1-325 AIR) 99-00
101st (2-502d IN) 00-03
kyelkhunter
Ranger

Post by kyelkhunter »

Thanks pocketkings. Saw that, but like to fight my own battles as well.
Paladin
BANNED

Post by Paladin »

kyelkhunter wrote:RRDTm3, As if I needed another target on my back once I get to Florida. Gotta say though, when I was first scrolling through the posts and saw that it was instant pucker factor. Good one, just hope everyone realizes that I really didn't say that. Paladin 1952 sure didn't seem to appreciate the humor.
I see that its "lets fuck with the old guy time"! I have been there and had it done to me also. Put your driveon rag on and bend into the wind, Ranger Student.

I have your back anyway Kentucky Elk Hunter. I assume that is what your screen name stands for? Got a Kentucky rifle, 60 rds of shot and a full powder horn.
Standing by!
kyelkhunter
Ranger

Post by kyelkhunter »

Roger that Paladin, I grew up in the woods so I can hold my own. Correct on the screen name as well. The worst part of IOBC and Ranger school so far is that they have put a major damper on my elk killing time. Looking forward to catching up on it at Fort Lewis next year. Won't have to drive 1500 miles to get an elk at least.
RRDTm3
Ranger

Post by RRDTm3 »

kyelkhunter wrote:RRDTm3, As if I needed another target on my back once I get to Florida. Gotta say though, when I was first scrolling through the posts and saw that it was instant pucker factor. Good one, just hope everyone realizes that I really didn't say that. Paladin 1952 sure didn't seem to appreciate the humor.

What can I say, it is a gift!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A co 3/75
RRD
RIP/PRC
Ranger Instructor 4th RTB
H co LRS
WTC
MUTC
#8-91

"I will never out rank stupid people"

Mentor to Myself
GSXRanger
Ranger

Post by GSXRanger »

Very nice recovery there Sir...

FIDO!!!

8)
RS 08-91
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

kyelkhunter wrote:Roger that Paladin, I grew up in the woods so I can hold my own. Correct on the screen name as well. The worst part of IOBC and Ranger school so far is that they have put a major damper on my elk killing time. Looking forward to catching up on it at Fort Lewis next year. Won't have to drive 1500 miles to get an elk at least.[/i]

yeah, you might. no one got one last season. too many drunk fools making too much noise, and the elk are smart and fast within a couple of hours of Lewis.

have fun in the swamps, Sir.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long

Return to “Introduction Archive”