RIP Class 06-04 Graduation

Eight weeks of smoke, training & evaluation.
Looon
Ranger

Re: one tid bit on that spotlighter

Post by Looon »

Desert Sloth wrote:
BadMuther wrote:
NickyC. wrote:I thought he was never gonna get dropped.....that fucker. But then by the grace of god he was dismissed. All the guys were soo happy, especially me :twisted:! Thank you soo much h8train for saving the regiment. All you DEPPERS, he's right. It aint over till they say, "Don berets". So dont think you can slip through the cracks, cuz I gurantee that Ranger h8train WILL catch you slip up and MAKE you quit. But for those that have the intestinal fortitude and will make it.....Keep drivin on and keep an eye on your Ranger objective and complete the damn mission, though you be the lone survivor!
RLTW!
Congrats Nicky C.....do you have a "Batt of choice" or is which Batt you are going to up in the air?

If you want to be a real man, you will choose 2nd. If you want to be a Hollywood Star....go to 1st, if you like guys....then you can hang out in 3rd!!!
Hehehehe...
The pot calling the kettle black. In this case a homo trying to call everyone else one. :roll:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Ranger Luna wrote:
Desert Sloth wrote:
BadMuther wrote: Congrats Nicky C.....do you have a "Batt of choice" or is which Batt you are going to up in the air?

If you want to be a real man, you will choose 2nd. If you want to be a Hollywood Star....go to 1st, if you like guys....then you can hang out in 3rd!!!
Hehehehe...
The pot calling the kettle black. In this case a homo trying to call everyone else one. :roll:
See in the "old" days, we couldn't count but we did know our A, B, C's. Our higher up's would hold up four fingers and say,"Guys you will be going on this mission with a hundred men." Yeah, we couldn't count fer shit. :shock:

Today where Michael Jackson is the hero singing his famous song, "One, Two, Three, ooooooOOOOOO. Give me a "rubber" oooooooooOOOOOO. (Some fancy foot moves and a few spins and you get a Batt #. :twisted:
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
NickyC.
Ranger

Post by NickyC. »

Negative Ranger FO, I think you have a little more seniority than me.
RLTW!
NickyC.
Ranger

Batt

Post by NickyC. »

I am heading across the street to 3rd but I would have liked to go to 1st. Like I told Ranger h8train, I'm just happy I have the oppurtunity to become a Ranger.
RLTW!
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

Desert Sloth wrote:Outstanding RANGERS!! Congrats.

Hate, you gonna fill us in on the "good training" the gents went through?

I am guessing they will come on and tell us how you were "spoonfeeding" them...hehehehe....

69 out of 117!!! Have you all been getting soft over there at Regiment??? The attrition rate back when it was "hard" was 50% or better..... :shock: :lol:
I do the best I can. The other cadre that have been there longer said that the weather was too nice. When it is shitty you have a lower graduation percentage. I don't think that most of the class will make it 6 months in Battalion though.
"We spoke to them in the only language they understood - the machine gun."

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
ROC RSTB RIP/PRC Cadre Apr 04-May 06
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
Bell

Post by Bell »

Congratulations to both of you young Rangers. Now, I want to know....did we tell ya the truth? It's something ya have to do and it can't be explained. It's what's inside that counts.

Now yer starting to understand what "brotherhood" means. Wait'll ya do 6 months in Battalion. Then you'll know.

RLTW
Bell
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

[quote="BadMutherCongrats Nicky C.....do you have a "Batt of choice" or is which Batt you are going to up in the air?[/quote]

Probably should wait until after Marksmenship training....all the REAL shooters are sent to 3/75; Lord knows they get all the real trigger-time. 8)
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

Saltbitch wrote:[quote="BadMutherCongrats Nicky C.....do you have a "Batt of choice" or is which Batt you are going to up in the air?
Probably should wait until after Marksmenship training....all the REAL shooters are sent to 3/75; Lord knows they get all the real trigger-time. 8)[/quote]

Oh yeah and every time you jump on Fryar DZ you get a combat jump star as well. :wink: Fucking Turd Batt. :lol:

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

zenk0006 wrote:Meow, meow, meow H8train!!! Lord knows that life is so much better at 3rd Bat then at Lewis and Stewart! All that time surfing at the beach left a lot of sand in your ears, but stop you must stop pushing the Q-tip when you feel pressure! Now refresh your suntan lotion, put a new tampon into place, and take a Midol for your pain will you!!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I'm sure life is better at 3rd batt. You got Victory Dr, Ranger Joe's, oh and lets not forget the Peach Tree mall. You guys got it going on. Then when you really want a good time you get in duties and head on over to Sand Hill and tell the basic trainees some "hardcore Ranger stories". :lol:

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99

Return to “About RASP”