Recruiters and lies

Questions and Answers about obtaining an Option 40 Contract and other routes to serving as a Ranger in the US Army.
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

KingEye 4 TheNeatGuy wrote: So ya I'll knock off 50 for a Ranger out of respect, but Hmm a marine? i'll consider it :wink:
You won't consider a fucken thing. :evil: Leatherneck is a very well respected member of this board. your fucking nobody. If you aint got nothing nice to say.................fuck it. get he fuck out of our AO. :evil:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
KingEye 4 TheNeatGuy

Post by KingEye 4 TheNeatGuy »

I was a DEPshit for the Marines two years ago, i remember bouncing around in my undies at MEPS looking like a gay retarded duck, some of the they made us do.....*shakes head* but your right, they stil are a step ahead of me, so big ups to them. I got a question for you guys in the service/prior service, did you guys get along with millitary people in general? when i went to MEPS i didn't get along with anyone, i remember this one blonde telling me how basic training wil be a cake walk because she has a personal trainer and she's fit, and some Airnerds betlittling future grunts.
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

KingEye 4 TheNeatGuy wrote:I was a DEPshit for the Marines two years ago, i remember bouncing around in my undies at MEPS looking like a gay retarded duck, some of the stuff they made us do.....*shakes head* but I had practice at it.....I bob knobs like no tmrw..........your right, they stil are a step ahead of me, so big ups to them. I make a good bitch, let me tell you......I got a question for you guys in the service/prior service, did you guys get along with millitary people in general? when i went to MEPS i didn't get along with anyone, cuz I'm such a bad ass........i remember this one blonde telling me how basic training wil be a cake walk because she has a personal trainer and she's fit, and some Airnerds betlittling future grunts.But I'm above all that shit....

Hey Princess, How ya doing tonight sweetie?
KingEye 4 TheNeatGuy

Post by KingEye 4 TheNeatGuy »

Great, you wanna tuck me in bubba? 8)
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

KingEye 4 TheNeatGuy wrote:Great, you wanna tuck me in bubba? 8)
I ain't Bubba, But I can take care of you....need some "salt malt" for your overall protein intake?
Bell

Post by Bell »

Hmmm, Devil Rat you may want to reconsider that statement. Are you sure you know of what you speak?

We have one member on this board of the airnerd kind that was in a pretty high speed unit. I've worked with those boys before and they are good at what they do. Research them a little bit and you might realize that not all airnerds are that. Just like all the people in the army aren't wannabe pukes.

Again, hmmmm, you haven't got there yet and yer talking shit? Famous last words? Luck has a lot to do with getting to where you're going. Ask some of the men on this site that failed to get to RS through no fault of their own.

Lecture over.

Drop!!! Knock em out. See ya in the morning.

RLTW
Bell
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

devilrat35 wrote:
Bell wrote:Hmmm, Devil Rat you may want to reconsider that statement. Are you sure you know of what you speak?

We have one member on this board of the airnerd kind that was in a pretty high speed unit. I've worked with those boys before and they are good at what they do. Research them a little bit and you might realize that not all airnerds are that. Just like all the people in the army aren't wannabe pukes.

Again, hmmmm, you haven't got there yet and yer talking shit? Famous last words? Luck has a lot to do with getting to where you're going. Ask some of the men on this site that failed to get to RS through no fault of their own.

Lecture over.

Drop!!! Knock em out. See ya in the morning.

RLTW
Bell
Sorry Ranger Bell, knocking em out. I didn't include high speed or spec ops AF guys in that, never would. It just really makes me angry to see people going in as normal Air Force and trash talking everyone else because they signed up for the easiest thing they could find to get technical training just so they can get out in two years and get a really cushy civilian job.

That and I hate that grunt shit talking crap people spew.
Devil in a blue dress, you're still spouting things you know absolutely nothing about.Knock some more out. :evil:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Bell

Post by Bell »

Ok, Devil Rat, I'm tired. Recover!

Wait a minute. Ya been doing what? Not pushing? Then push some more. bwaaaahhahahahahhaha.

This time I gotta have at least 50. Then recover. Yer doing good. Slow learner, but learning anyway.

RLTW
Bell
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

One of my favorite Spec. Ops units is the PJ's. I met some of them, and the ones that I met were real hooah fuckers.
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Desert Sloth wrote:Since I am a little late for this one....two words for the King Dick in the 5-Hole.....

FUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHH OOOOOOOFFFFFFF!

Jackass.....

Luna and Woobie are not policing these guys up fast enough. Where the fuck is Saltbitch at???
I tell you what, Ranger Desert Sloth, Ive been one busy fucker, just trying to keep up. Harris has been contributing a lot to the effort. Wanna help? :twisted: 8)
B Co 3/75
1989-1990

Return to “Recruitment Process”